It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American LEOs= British Redcoats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Look, of course the economic issues lie with the fiat currency and our social collapse can be put squarely on the shoulders of our oligarich upper eschelon..

But thats far from the point of this thread..

Im merely drawing parallels between our current police forces and the british redcoats leading up to the American Revolution.

It seems they have both unearthed some deep lying sentiments in the people. I intend to discuss why that is.

This is the PC forum...there are other places to discuss who's at fault....

My point is simply that, regardless who is at fault, the police, just as the redcoats, are the henchmen if you will, of those tearing us down for profit and ultimately power.

They are/were both the embodiment of the battle, should we conciously choose to accept it or not.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Ive been putting a lot of thought into 'why' the police in America have been cast in the light they have.

They are not cast in any light that is any different than at any time before.

Only to those minds caught up in conspiracies, or the radical protester's mind, or when the two meet and become one.

They represent the less than 1% of the population who think that way.

It is also a plank of the communist manifesto, to degrade authority. Lots of money and education time invested in that stuff over many generations. Doesn't mean it will manifest, it may be designed to fail they just don't teach the eggheads being indoctrinated that part, since historically it always has failed.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'd like to ask a question to TinfoilTP

When you see a black and white in rearview mirror driving down the highway
Does your blood pressure rise
Do you feel anxious?

When you are walking through downtown, and the cruiser goes by
And then goes by again

do you think twice?

edit on 10-6-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: to direct my question

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom
You know, Ive always resented the fact that an officers presence puts me in survival mode.

Shouldnt I feel safer with an officer in my vicinity??

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Nobody likes to get a driving ticket, but nobody ever did so that is no different today than any other day.

If a cruiser goes by twice I double check my surroundings because it would be a sign there may be some shady characters in the vicinity. Common logic anyone with self awareness would process.

Were you trying to make a point because I see none?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
How do you know YOU arent the "shady character"?

Things have changed.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Things have changed.

paranoia can be caused by drugs - nope
past violent arrests causing anxiety near police - nope
raised from childhood to have paranoid tendencies near cops. nope
just shat all over the park from a commie rally - nope

nope can't think of any reason to ever be paranoid and think that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

When I was only 18 an undercover cop tailed me for a ways, in a truck, so I thought it was some hillbilly messing with me. So when I got to the stoplight near him I yelled bang, he freaked out and started pointing his holstered gun at me, then I sped through a red light with traffic on my bike freakin out, like cause he didn't show any badge at this point. I go to the dog kennel and tell them theres a man with a gun chasing me, but they won't let me inside, infact makes a fist and swings it towards me, so I pull my knife out and say I'll cut you like a pig if you hit me. All this leads to an incident in jail where a CO punches me in the face for standing when I wasn't allowed to. I through two punches and both CO had to go to the hospital. I was subsequently tortured routinely on a daily basis in solitary confinement for 6 months. bad things happened to me. It was a dark place to be in, mentally. so...

Does the LEO of today equal redcoats? No, they're much worse than that. more like Nazi torturers.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: Chickensalad

ICCS Org
Although the history of British interference is noble effort, the current situation remedy is far more noble and important to focus your attention.

The International Court of Crimes and State is putting enormous effort on taking Queen Elizabeth, and both recent Popes are already convicted of killing, raping children...even drinking their blood...eating their body whole.

Constitutional Sheriff's training is occurring on US, Canada at an increasing rate. This will arrests of Ninth Circle Vatican freaks and their conviction.

ICCS is nothing but an absolute joke, a fraud and the work of one person with absolutely no facts whatsoever. It has been the subject of multiple threads on ATS and hasn't come out of any of them with a thread of credibility - because it is all based on claims put forward by an individual and is not an 'international court' at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Things have changed.

paranoia can be caused by drugs - nope
past violent arrests causing anxiety near police - nope
raised from childhood to have paranoid tendencies near cops. nope
just shat all over the park from a commie rally - nope

nope can't think of any reason to ever be paranoid and think that way.

Oh wow!
Im not even sure how to address the ignorance in that post without going off topic in my own thread...

In fact, I wont. I'll just say that if you have failed to understand that WE ARE ALL considered possible 'enemy combatants' or have failed to understand that you dont even have to be a criminal to be put down by police, then you my friend are a walking definition of the phrase "Ignorance is bliss."

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just thought maybe I would revive this thread considering the recent events.

Any new thoughts to add ATS???

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Too sensitive to discuss right now?

I get it, all that military equipment in Ferguson must have scared the people into place.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So....

Here we are again. Riots, propaganda, cover-ups and much more.

Any new thoughts on the current state of affairs and the thread title??

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Still feel safe as a 'non-shady' character?

Just asking....

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
NYPD declares warI think I need to start updating this thread with some links.

If anybody else has any pertaining to the OP please share.

www.washingtonsblog.com... eologies.html" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">one link
edit on 24-2-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
In light of this forums silent pause and the idea that this forum was used just to bash cops, Im giving this thread a bump.

I really think people need to start looking at these situations from a larger viewpoint. We need to start looking at the forest and not the trees. Overall, the way things are escalating, and the way lines are being drawn, I still fully stand behind the ideas presented in my OP.

Now, whether this is a PSYOP or just the natural progression of our country has yet to be determined. But, this is the route that we have started on, and I don't see it calming down anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The recent violent blow back against police officers does not surprise me one bit.
I've seen it coming.
It almost seems preplanned.
Let's hope cooler heads prevail, but this could be the start of something ugly.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I've been looking at the weird parallel/contradiction of original intent behind the constitution, I mean, the Articles of confederation. ahem.

Interesting, them redcoats were in the neighborhood, huh?

Makes sense to me why we belly-upped under the threat of perpetual war?

Even bellying-up- we still find ourselves in perpetual war...

just my take.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I figured I'd dig up an old thread and see how people's opinions might changed since then.

Although, I'm sure this thread alone now could possibly be considered inflammatory due to recent events. That in itself is strange since it did carry the same possibility near as much when I originally posted it.

My opinion; I still think I was spot on then, and saw this coming from miles away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join