It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about a significant person I had twice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This person was an ex boyfriend of mine, he committed suicide in 2012, this is not any prediction thread. I just had a dream about him last night that was a duplicate of a dream I had a few weeks ago. In it I see him with a group of people in his hometown. He tells me he's not dead. I can plainly see that. But I know it's not true, I become lucid dreaming and he explains it was just a ruse because he didn't want me to contact him anymore. I know this is not true in reality. I know he's really dead. I'm not atheist and do believe in the afterlife. So it's not like he's telling me he lives on in spirit I already assume that he does but it may be just a validation too.

Or he could be back on Earth in another life maybe. I do strongly feel his presence in a person I met recently who is ten years younger. Maybe he's validating that it is him and for me to stay away except at first this person seemed to be seeking my attention at every turn but I felt from the beginning his energy so I would avoid/deflect his attention. Is it possible he is a reincarnation of this guy? Even though the two people were alive at the same time though a short period of time? Could he be a "walk-in" ? Is he finally understanding that it's best we don't get involved finally seeing with clarity?

I guess it could be just a dream & I'm trying to come to closure subconsciously. I think that's probably just it, but I'm still unnerved about how much this other guy
so much like his energy. Thankfully I don't have to see him any more. I'm done working with him. I was a temp and he's a permanent worker there lives in another town I don't ever go to...so I'm not going to see him again. If I do, I would still avoid cause honestly it creeps me out too much. The way he is like almost the same energy really really like soul recognition here. It's bizarre.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ldyserenity

As I was reading your thread...my first thought was (it may be a walk-in)...sometimes a person's spirit and soul depart from their body and they ascend to another realm (this usually happens when the person is sleeping)...at that time the spirit and soul of another steps into the body and lives on...in the spirit world this really does happen.

Or...as you say...it could be you just working out the loss in your dreams.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This other person might be from the same family of souls as your Ex.

I don't think there are walk in souls.

Either way, go talk with somebody. You clearly are struggling with this.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Walk-ins always creeped me out, I mean the idea of them does anyway. I never really personally had a run in with one except for maybe now. If I had nerve I'd have talked to this person in depth, maybe expelling my fear or maybe validating them. Lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I have heard and also read that many (walk-ins) don't know they are (walk-ins); and the (walk-ins) that do exist made an agreement to be one to work out more of their (karma).

It is somewhat complicated and can seem creepy. You many have talked to a (walk-in) and never known that you have.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm not atheist and do believe in the afterlife. So it's not like he's telling me he lives on in spirit I already assume that he does but it may be just a validation too.

Its pretty simple. Lots of people have contact in dreams with others passed on. "I'm fine, be seein ya" sort of thing.

Those are way cool. The most recent I had was on Mothers day. A neighbor who's large family ignored her for the most part while she was alive passed away a while ago. She used to come to me when she needed help for this or that as her 3 grown daughters hardly visited her. At the end I didn't get to say goodbye.

In this dream I noticed our back gate was open and got worried the dog might get out. As I went out to close it I saw her gate was open and she was standing there in her yard petting my dog. At first I didn't recognize her but as I approached I realized it was her. She just stood there smiling at me… on Mothers Day.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Absolutely. That could be it. Maybe the dream about the ex that passed on is just not connected or telling me the souls are connected in a group way. However I actually think we're all connected to a collective, so there's that. Maybe just a validation of how connected we really are. That means we are never truly separate or strangers to anyone at any given time.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ldyserenity
Is it possible he is a reincarnation of this guy? Even though the two people were alive at the same time though a short period of time?

Time means nothing to the soul. It's not only possible to live multiple lives 'at the same time', it's normal.

I attended my own funeral when I was 10 years old, though I didn't realize it at the time. It took about a decade more to figure out that's why I was the only one not crying... it just doesn't make sense to mourn your own death...

top topics

join