It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freed American POW’s Father Deletes A Very Disturbing Tweet: Throws Prisoner Exchange in Question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
He's a radical Muslim either by choice or brainwashing, he also refused to speak English so I presume he spoke Arabic, although it does not say that it would follow his radicalised stance and look.

Most definitely deserted and allowed himself to be used as a tool to free others from the 'bay.

Personally I'd have him under surveillance 24/7, he IS literally a ticking time bomb, cannot be trusted. Some of the most dedicated to Islam are the newly converted as they see it as a way to show their love of Islam.
edit on 4-6-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
Personally I'd have him under surveillance 24/7, he IS literally a ticking time bomb, cannot be trusted.

Personally I'd have not brought him back at all. But since he's here, the next best thing is to keep him in military jail pending a UCMJ Court Marshall hearing. But of course, his buddy Obama has already welcomed him via the White House as a hero, so I doubt Obama will let his terrorist sympathizer buddy get put on trial.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The UN i heard are shutting gitmo by 2016 so these guys would have walked anyhow.

Obama is worried about domestic terrorists......so he's importing one?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
The UN i heard are shutting gitmo by 2016 ...

The UN doesn't own GITMO. How can they shut it down???

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Gotta love how the latest story with Taliban video shows up with them saying don't come back again or we will kill you next time. Talk about a load of BS. Seriously? Next time we will kill you, sounds like a poorly scripted movie with unpaid extras.....this whole story has gotten more and more ridiculous every day. I can't believe this POS was traded for 5 Taliban.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

with pressure on wasington and it might even be your own government closing it i read somewhere i will have a look for the source.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Gotta love how the latest story with Taliban video ...

Wanna talk videos .. this will make you ill ....

Somewhere on this site is the original video of the gitmo terrorists being welcomed home to a hero's welcome -
nunn.asia...

The video has Muslim music in the background and has the feel of a joyous festival. I don't speak whatever it is they are speaking, so I can't find the original video. But it's there.

Reuters Video with part of the original video from above - in English
edit on 6/4/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join