It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden on 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think arguing as to whether or not he was censored is akin to arguing semantics. Most of the population doesn't bother to go out of there way to research anything stated as fact or ignored by the MSM. In fact, what's worse is some get ALL of their information from only one news channel, as you well know. So if the spooks in the news stations or the news station themselves censored the more explosive comments the general population wouldn't know. Ignorance or otherwise, it is what it is.

Come on, what is going on here??

As to what's going on, well that's a good question. The fact he is being harbored in Russia and passed through from China isn't lost on me. The fact Snowden was used as propaganda in Russia when he asked Putin directly about state surveillance also isn't lost on me. The fact he is still being interviewed on national TV when the government considers him a traitor isn't lost on me either.

Something is NOT on the up and up. Further still, its been quite some time since these revelations and not much has really changed except maybe for some seriously water downed legislation that can be overridden by Executive Order....so, what?

The worlds a stage...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Frankly, I don't know why anyone would trust or believe Snowden on anything. He just seems like a suspicious character to me. I think if I was a government and I wanted people to believe I had a lot fewer secrets than I actually do, I'd use someone like Snowden to make it look like all my secrets were coming out.

<< 1   >>

join