It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV/AIDS: Proven Genocide Against Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

The population is continuing to grow, but AIDS is mutating and we have yet to see how it will react when in certain biological conditions down the road. Yes Pharma is making money, mandatory AZT you know was banned in the late 1960s for killing the leukemia kids when it was treatment but re-emerges as a end all be all treatment for AIDS? Are you friggin kidding, yes big pharma making chop. And they know what it is doing, we just dont.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

ArchPlayer, out of about a half dozen posts I've made on ATS about that article, you're the first to make such a remark.

Boy, would I'll like to see that article again as well. In order to find it, I imagine that I would need to go to the Newspaper's archives and search through microfilm. After thinking more about the date, I would have to search through two newspapers during the summers of 1978, 1979 and 1980. I have a feeling that unless I find a physical newspaper with article, it will be "lost" or have never existed.

I remember well that in 1981 the disease was called something else then in 1982 it was named A.I.D.S. and everyone was worried about getting stoned and having unprotected sex. So having moved to that place in 78, where I read the article, and having knowledge of A.I.D.S. by 1981, I'm supposing the article came out in the summer of the intervening years.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join