It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy story from Denmark.. The NEW Police STATE in EU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: kadara_dk

Poor guy! Wow, the police are retarded everywhere it seems! I've been to Denmark, it was never like that 20 years ago, but then, neither was the US or Canada. I have a sneaking suspicion we are coming to a tipping point and it will become easier and more beneficial to trust the outlaws than the criminals in government.

Cheers - Dave

It's not like that now - unless they are hunting armed criminals. But you can hardly expect the police to knock politely and ask for a key in that situation.

OP is stirring the pot against better knowledge.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"Crazy story from Denmark.. The NEW Police STATE in EU"

You sure have a way with titles I give you that... can you make it more flashy? I would add... hmmm neon pink. Yes neon pink... what do you think?

You should apply for a job somewhere like the Sun... or some crap like that, I do really think you have a brilliant future making outrageous headlines!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kadara_dk
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

I am from Denmark.

there have happen a lot in Denmark the last 13 years after 9/11.

We had some Zones in the bigger city that was Gun free zones. where all people who drive / walk through would get body searched without any reason. a tool the police got to stop the shootings.

but there have been worse Gangs wars before 9/11..

Those Gang members that are arab are 3th generations. most of them are born citizens here in Denmark

after 9/11 it has been harder to get in. but still a lot got in to the country.

now after the new government. they are trying to make it easy again to get in.

Rubbish.

You should know better.

It has nothing to do with whom we let in. It has to do with political reluctance to be firm against the criminals.

As soon as poiticians are firm it is "violating rights" of the criminals and as soon as they are lax, they are violating the rights of the rest of us.

We have these gang problems exactly because we do not have a police state.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I am sincerely sorry that my nation's biggest exports (Hollywood and culture) is ruining your nation.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

my complaint is about the Police. and its behavior to its Citizens.

sure the Police made a mistake. But come on, They find a old man and don´t even talk to him.
Just Shut op or get Shoot!. Not very normal in Denmark.

When those who shot most here in the country is the gangs and not the police..

I could make a another thread about a place in Denmark where the police goes by there own book. where we have a safe heaven. but that going to be another time.

Come on your self.

They got a tip and got it wrong. But as you well know it is not unlikely that family members hide an elusive. Riminal.
All I need is to remind you that one of our top serial rapist and murderers wasn't caught for a long time even if FOUR people knew who the culprit was. And two of them were family.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

***snip***
but the whole point is. That the house that got Raided is in the other end of town as where the shooting took place.
***snip***

And it is a well known fact that any criminals wait for the police to arrive at the crime scene.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
So you have have 10 to 20 shootings in a year, that is a slow night in the US and the Police raided the wrong house once. And you are complaining? People throw around the words police state so much nobody really seems to know what it means any more. Let me put it this way, if you lived in a police state you would not know about a police raid on the wrong house and if you did you would never dare speak of it.

Yes,
But the OP has it right, the initial tactic of denial, then, "An offshoot of something else Relate to a shootings Monday" is the police making their own rules.
If the man has no connection whatsoever, then they are clearly up the left. The only thing left is the lodgers, the OP does not say what happened to them, or whether they were arrested or not.
The OP's definition of a 'Police State' is from his point of view.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ReebKing

Thank you fore the very good input. I was not sure about how much i would go into the detrails about the case in Denmark. But you nailed it fore me

Maybe i did put too much Weight in the words Police State. And should have used control State.

But it seems after 9/11. We are becoming more like the USA. With following all they dó and say...
Our new law about insight in our lawmakers. The NSA etc.

And USA are heading towards a PS.

Dó you know where in dk they are hosting the Bilderberg Meeting

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Great thread!, if we are all aware that there's not many differences between countries then we can and are comparing notes.

Thanks for posting what should be on MSM but never will be.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Well i dó Think sometimes ekstra bladet goes too High to sell papers.

But sometimes they are the only news paper - like in their owns words:

Ekstra bladet have the Balls, When others Don't.

Shall we make a bet. How Many of all the others news papers is Rolling the story tomorrow??

Maybe none or one other like BT....

I tend to Read all the news papers i Can on the internet from dk. Most of Them are running the same story and just with another spin on the story.

About "Who we let in or not" i did't mean it that Way. Just that after 9/11 we did talk alot more about it.
but it was most because of Who was in our Government at that time. One parti ( DF ) Who was against some spec; Gruop of People.

We have these gang problems exactly because we do not have a police state.

Tell me how a police State would Remove all crime over Night ? And dó you Think after we Got the police State and the crime stopped. The police would stop their police State.?

Funny if we legalize one drug. Our police could use it ressource on the Real crime instead of going after all the peace makers....

edit on 27-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

damn, thats terrible.

I was hoping for parts of Europe to remain police state free, but oh well.

I guess the reality is that nothing is sacred when the world is your prize.

Get ready for more, then for outrage, then political turmoil, then collapse.

When that happens a short window of opportunity will exist to harness power once again and place it where it rightfully belongs. Who does that and who THEY in turn think should be the voice of law is still up in the air.

It will take many decades, but this sort of thing will only increase as the people come to accept it more and more as commonplace.

Have a good one
Hold it down.

EDIT TO ADD:
The thread title should read as this though:
pensioner: Armed police smashed my apartment

edit on 5 27 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Poor guy! Wow, the police are retarded everywhere it seems! I've been to Denmark, it was never like that 20 years ago, but then, neither was the US or Canada. I have a sneaking suspicion we are coming to a tipping point and it will become easier and more beneficial to trust the outlaws than the criminals in government.

Cheers - Dave

It's not like that now - unless they are hunting armed criminals. But you can hardly expect the police to knock politely and ask for a key in that situation.

OP is stirring the pot against better knowledge.

In what situation? The one where the police are clueless, have bad intel and make excuses about their bad intel causing destruction of personal property while terrorizing people as they try to deny what they did by hiding behind some legislated cloak of invincibility. You mean that situation?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi. I'm also from Denmark.

To be honest this is looks bad, but really, this is one isolated incident.
AND it is from Ekstra Bladet - a news paper that lives of making big titles of mostly small stupid unimportant things.

Now I'm not saying this is not a unimportant incident. But it is VERY rare that any police officer here gets away with doing things outside the law.

99.9% of all police officers I have met have been nice people.
When they have been shootings, it has mostly been justified and I know that several officers have been discharged if they done anything illegal.

To call Denmark a police state is grossly overstated and wrong in the view of someone living here.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cadric

Too all none danes foregive And sorry about my following danes Who hate the news paper "Ekstra bladet" Who apparently was The ONLY news sources that reportet the OP story.

Ohh and good fore you that "you never met the bad cops" before in your life in Sweet and good old Denmark.

And "Ohh" i did find some other storys from little none Police State Denmark. By another news sources then EB - ekstra bladet

From Avisen.dk in english translation

Police get criticism for bad language, even though they have a duty to suck it up.

And these little Sweet video of our Nice and friendly Danish police. Helping this disabled man in a wheelchair down to earth

Articel from Politiken.dk in english about the wheelchair man

Association for the Disabled: It is totally unacceptable that the police pull down a man out of his wheelchair

Both these cases are from 2014.

So I do not Read only ekstra bladet. I Read as Many news sources i Can from all the left to rigth. Blue or red supports.

But maybe you life under a rock or are friends / family with some of the Danish police!

edit:

I know the first one is not so much police State story but the main problem is if we normal People dont speak UP about the small problems we soon gets bigger.

I also Found one story that is a Older one from 2009. But here it comes

Danish police THE MASS ARRESTS choo traines.

When the police resorting to mass arrests, so it must be ensured that the intercepted proper treatment requires the Ombudsman.

Over 250 People Said in choo train Lines and did not get of to go to WC fore like 5 hours. Must of Them pist in their pants.

be able to get to the bathroom. They need water and sit on a comfortable surface, if taken in mass arrests. It must be ensured that no one suffers from medical harm. And then detention should be as short as possible.

edit on 28-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: Had to ADD more on. Links, picture, etc

edit on 28-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: A word fixed

edit on 28-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: Fixed a link

edit on 28-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Now this is my post on another thread about the police behaving good and Nice at the Bilderberg Meeting in Denmark or not!!!

Now we have seen the Real face of the good police guys in dk at Bilderberg Meeting.

m.youtube.com...

Seem like the guy did't Want to show his ID...

As a dane. I Think we are allow to not show any ID to the cops...

Now i saw this by infowars and i Think Its about the same person Who did't Want to show his ID and is now getting beaten by Danish police ! Sick

edit on 29-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

And more here ;

Luke Rudkowski and Dan Dicks Arrested at Bilderberg for Filming

According to Danish law the police not only overstepped there boundaries
but violated their own laws by preventing filming, destroying evidence and illegally detaining journalists.

. This just show it becoming. More and more each Day. When the police of a State dosent obay Its own LAWs mankind of Its follow land has Lost
edit on 30-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join