It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

governments and the human essence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well were do i start ?

In todays modern society how are we as human beings ment to appreciate life and be happy when the government is robbing us of our self esteem and value ? I am currently a full time student, i do three 8 hour days at collage and 2 12 hour days from home. Further more i look after my wife who has a disorder were she fears to be alone any time of the day. Hence why i do some study from home. Before i got married i received $ 500 per fortnight. After i got married i was reduced to $440 and now with the latest government in Australia i will be reduced again to $340 a fortnight with no pay increase to match the yearly cost of living for the next couple of years. Now you may say and think i am a welfare bum, but the fact of the matter is i was forced into study cause i lost my job in the government health sector that i had done for 7 years due to union and workplace corruption with back room deals to favour giving the job to a friend of the union rep. Now lets cut to the chase, i am just one story. There are hundreds Of millions of people all over the world struggling day to day with mistreatment from there governments struggling day to day to make ends meet while the rich, powerful and important live a life of luxury and perfect health. I was once told the key to happiness and spiritual transcendence is the appreciation of life. So how are we ment to appreciate life if there are forces at play pushing the essence of the soul into a cold dark oblivion were no light can reach?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You just have to keep pushing on. Many struggle while the elite flourish. I find it funny how our problems aren't theirs, but theirs are always ours. I hope you graduate soon and quickly find a job in the field you want. I'll have you in my thoughts.

new topics

join