It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Re-Program Your Subconscious Mind to Get What You Want

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
While wandering through the web I came across this video I found which had a refreshing message. I feel it needs to be shared with you, my ATS family.

I hope you take away the insight and inspiration I received from it. Throughout my life experience I find this to be very true. Many of you may already know the message, but it never hurts to hear it again.

How to Re-Program Your Subconscious Mind to Get What You Want
by Ralph Smart
a.k.a Infinite Waters

Peace

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Reprogramming your subconscious is literally what the law of attraction is all about.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thank you for that.
All of our minds are different. I found it within a couple of years ago. It was an innate part of being. The Will. It can have consequences if used for the wrong reasons. I found out the hard way. Wish for the happiness and success of others as well as yourself.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reprogramming your mind to get what you want doesn't work. The wants always stay ahead of the ability to acquire them, so you are never satisfied....until you wake up and see how you have complicated your life and are in a perpetual rut that you cannot free yourself of.

I see so many people lose everything this way. People make god out of their desires, and their needs are jeopardized. We dig our own graves. If we settle for our needs, the occasional want is such a treat. If we keep treating ourselves, this requires more and bigger treats in the future. A stove does not have to be expensive to cook a meal. A Toaster does not need to be attractive to make toast. A car does not have to cost sixty grand to get you from point A to point B. Your house does not need to be a castle to be a home. The more we raise the goal post the more we seem to go backwards....should we even be playing that game is the issue.

Our Economy requires us to waste money on things we do not need. We feel we must buy something to reward us for working, people can't save anymore because they spend so much. Many people could have retired when they were forty if they did not keep raising the goal. Others could have stayed in the job they liked instead of trying to get higher up. We all mess up, I am no exception.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wow, this video is really good! It is a little bit long but it was worth watching it. At first I thought it was usual new age BS, but actually it was refreshing...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Selfish spirituality--where the goal is the fulfillment of one's personal desires and attachment cravings.

A contradiction in terms, really. "True spirituality", although I hesitate to say it that way (because what's that, after all), guides a person to consider the feelings of others before those of the self.

This is why the Law of Attraction/Secret is a sham. The proprietors "thought" their way into selling a boatload of books and DVDs for their own enrichment. It is a thematic perversion of the opening verses of the Dhammapada:

1 "What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: our life is the creation of our mind. If a man speaks or acts with an impure mind, suffering follows him as the wheel of the cart follows the beast that draws the cart. 2 ... If a man speaks or acts with a pure mind, joy follows him as his own shadow."

The "Secreters" employ the operative principle here while ignoring the moral foundation of it. Playing with something powerful they don't quite understand, which generally ends up in a bad way.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks I really enjoyed the video. I feel inspired

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I cannot thank you enough for posting this video. I had it in my Bookmarks, and finally got around to viewing it today, along with several of his other videos. Immediately I loved everything about this man - his manner of speech, his humility, his simple explanations and most of all the fact that he literally GLOWS from within.

I am truly grateful that I can now start each day with a dose of exactly the positivity/resonance I need, and on any topic imaginable - and all thanks to you! While I have no doubt that I would have eventually encountered his videos at some point on my journey, I am beyond thrilled that the moment is now.

Sharing back the one I enjoyed most today:

Namasté
edit on 2-6-2014 by MoonBlossom because: Spelling

top topics

join