It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology question?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If the Nazis had AG ships, we'd all be speaking German right now. Plus, at the very least, we'd all be flying around like the Jetsons, as those same scientists then went to work for us after the war (remember Paperclip?).

The Nazis DID try many disc like craft, and had plans on the fantasy boards for many more, but to assume they had functioning ones, well, there just isn't evidence for it....

As for alien tech advancing. If you had a drive capable of warping space/time to where travel time was nil (such as using a wormhole), then how do you really improve from there? Besides, necessity is the mother of invention. If what they have works, and works well enough, well then there isn't much of an incentive to improve upon it....

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"Besides, necessity is the mother of invention. If what they have works, and works well enough, well then there isn't much of an incentive to improve upon it.... "

If that was the case we would never have got out of the stoneage

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If that was the case we would never have got out of the stoneage

You're missing the point. If you have 0 as a travel time, how do you improve upon it?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You get there earlier?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I agree MadJamJar, evolution happens at all levels (EBEs too) and if the Nazi's had a foreign Disc they may not of had the time to learn its propulsion systems or flight systems. Does not mean it was only a Natzi Flying fantasy.

They got the discoid design from somewhere and I do not think it came from their own scientific inventory.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Humanity will never progress into alien technology until, we discover the hidden side of science. i.e. pshycological undestanding of the universe and ourselves.

This may sound like a bunch of bs, but in reality it may be the hidden math that we can not use because it is to much of a confusing subject.

I'll give you a hint, There are two philosophies that we know about. One is all BS the other seems to be the way to go. Human philosophy and universal philosophy.

I'll give you an estimate of how many humans are aware of this, .0001%.
why? humanity is not yet ready because it would mean the destruction of the foundation of our way of understanding.

[edit on 3/14/2005 by FoxStriker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join