It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member of this site with some questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi i just joined this site recently and am quite fascinated by the congregation of so many peoples opinions wether obsurd or wise. I have a couple questions and a little of my own advice which i will for now withhold.

Question 1 :
Is it possible i may be a reincarnation of some historical figure ie. Miyamoto musashi, as i have recently read some of his material and noticed that many of the things he has written were grounded in my mind long ago.

Question 2 :
I had a palm reading by a man i have heard is a renowned psychic but i believe hes on the edge of sanity now because he was prosecuted for schyzoprhenia and put in an asylum. Wheter your sane or not being in asylum will eat at your sanity im sure. Any way on with the question he said that my wisdom on the scale of 1 to ten is 9 and the my destiny year is somewhere in my mid thirties. I have also read up on reincarnation a little and found that my astrological sign prevents me from remembering anything of my past lives as i am cancer. But the fact is i must have the wisdom because i am only 19 and i have 134 iq with the label GIFTED for the rating.

Question 3 : My mother told me i am a witch/warlock mind you i know not the difference between the two words other than in my opinion one is female and one is male. witch am i( pardon the pun) ?

Question 4 : Is it actually possible to have a specialty in different crafts of the paranormal ie. Electicity, fire, water, air, darkness, light, so on and so forth. If this is an absurd question it's probably because i had the notion after watching the cartoon robin witch hunter.

Question 5 : If i am a reincarnation of some other figure in history how do i find out?

Wow just noticed my horrible spelling and figured to make the changes now before somebody slams me .

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Magickesists]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Question 1 and part of 2 and 5:

- It may be, or it may be not... If you don't remember, does it really matter? Remember that IQ measures logicl capabilities only
(I also have 130+... but we are not only anumber)

Question 3: Avoid using the word warlock... its original meaning i traitor... and some wiccans still use it with that meaning nowadays. I f you don't like witch... even sorceror is fine

Question 4: mmm, as far as I know... every psichic has an area of specialty... but this is not Magic the Gathering, ya know (Let me see... i gotta untap some islands know for doin' a Time Walk

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Question 1 :
Is it possible i may be a reincarnation of some historical figure ie. Miyamoto musashi, as i have recently read some of his material and noticed that many of the things he has written were grounded in my mind long ago.

There are many techniques for accessing past-life memories. It may be that you are Mushashi, or it may be that you were an associate of his or even a scholar who studied him. That's not for me to say.

Question 2 :
I had a palm reading by a man i have heard is a renowned psychic but i believe hes on the edge of sanity now because he was prosecuted for schyzoprhenia and put in an asylum. Wheter your sane or not being in asylum will eat at your sanity im sure. Any way on with the question he said that my wisdom on the scale of 1 to ten is 9 and the my destiny year is somewhere in my mid thirties. I have also read up on reincarnation a little and found that my astrological sign prevents me from remembering anything of my past lives as i am cancer. But the fact is i must have the wisdom because i am only 19 and i have 134 iq with the label GIFTED for the rating.

Get a book on palmistry if you have an interest, there are many available. It should be noted, however, than an IQ score is an approximation of intelligence, NOT of wisdom. There's a big difference.

Question 3 : My mother told me i am a witch/warlock mind you i know not the difference between the two words other than in my opinion one is female and one is male. witch am i( pardon the pun) ?

You may have the potential to be a witch, but if you choose not to develop your abilities and magical knowledge further, then you really have no claim to the title. "Warlock" is a term you should avoid for various reasons, and there are male witches as well as female ones.

Question 4 : Is it actually possible to have a specialty in different crafts of the paranormal ie. Electicity, fire, water, air, darkness, light, so on and so forth. If this is an absurd question it's probably because i had the notion after watching the cartoon robin witch hunter.

Many witches, psi and magical people I know and have talked with have an affinity with/talent for working with different elements, but if you can't work with all of them, then something is definitely wrong. Results as spectacular as those in RPG games and cartoons are extremely rare, however.

Question 5 : If i am a reincarnation of some other figure in history how do i find out?

See answer to Question 1. There's plenty of stuff you can find with Google.

join