It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano Confirms New Select Committee Can Subpoena Barack Obama to Testify on Bengha

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very interesting information.

It was breaking news in and of itself when we heard Hillary Clinton and John Kerry would likely be called up to testify in front of the new select committee. Now we’re seeing confirmation the committee can legally subpoena Barack Obama.
Can you imagine the political fireworks?

Watch the video below:

This is the type of precedent that needs to be set so that future leaders know there will be consequence to their actions...

or in this case NON-ACTION!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: freakjive
Very interesting information.

It was breaking news in and of itself when we heard Hillary Clinton and John Kerry would likely be called up to testify in front of the new select committee. Now we’re seeing confirmation the committee can legally subpoena Barack Obama.

Watch the video below:

This is the type of precedent that needs to be set so that future leaders know there will be consequence to their actions...

or in this case NON-ACTION!

let me predict that if and when they do , the race cards will be flying.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: freakjive

A 2nd "4th of July" ... ( and/or a NEW Yearly Holiday/Event ).

Star-n-Flag!
edit on 14-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: NOW WATCH ... The TROLLs POUR'n Out of the Woodwork !!!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If Obama can be Subpoenaed for Benghazi, Then Lets Subpoena Bush for 9/11.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

Obama would just pull out his magic pen and negate the existence of the select committee.

There is no way he would submit his royal self to such an inquisition. His team of legal eagles would find so many loopholes it's not worth mentioning. His position as President, and the armor of executive privilege, would be used in full force.

IF, and I do mean if, he would agree to go before a committee to answer questions. I hope it's scheduled during one of his prized golf games.

Des

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

EXACTLY! and while we're at it, all of government for the BS that's been going on for last 50 plus years.

edit on 14-5-2014 by thishereguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Let's hold a seance to contact FDR and bring him to task for starting WW2.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Noice.

link   
a reply to: thishereguy

Yup Yup.

link   
Sure they can subpoena him the question is will have to answer it. He can claim what went on in the Oval Office is protected by executive privilege and executive immunity. Besides if he does testify he will do it like Bush and Chaney behind closed doors and no one will know what happened.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just to toss a few more cents into the pot...

When 9/11 did occur (tragically), the Right side, Republicans, Stayed hush hush towards the President at-the-time Bush.
AND let not forget Hurricane Katrina and that Oh-so quick recovery plan.

But when Obama Kills Bin Laden, they let a cricket make a louder applause of appreciation and JUMP at him for Benghazi and the Obamacare. WTF Reds?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nm.
edit on 14-5-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just to toss a few more cents into the pot...

When 9/11 did occur (tragically), the Right side, Republicans, Stayed hush hush towards the President at-the-time Bush.
AND let not forget Hurricane Katrina and that Oh-so quick recovery plan.

But when Obama Kills Bin Laden, they let a cricket make a louder applause of appreciation and JUMP at him for Benghazi and the Obamacare. WTF Reds?

I seem to remember all the hush hush was the role Clinton and his holdovers into the Bush admin played in allowing 9/11 by ineptness. Blaming Bush for 9/11 is like blaming Obama for Iraq, Both had to clean up the predecessors mess. Speaking of Clinton he eventually could not hide behind "executive privilege" had to testify, lied and was impeached for those lies by Congress.

I can only hope the precedent leads to change

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Yes, A Change for the Better.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I invoke my executive privilege on everything you will ask me. Now without wasting anymore time on this, I must go, I have a nation to rule, er, run.

See ya.

edit on 14-5-2014 by ausername because: oops, phone typing sucks

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

He'll just use his Presidential right to "Executive Priviledge"...or at best...plead the 5th amendment and refuse to answer. I believe he'd do both.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Another one in the line of birther, romneycare blockers, where back at the weekly where going after obama, and nothing ever happens, isint that funny.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Subpoena Obama......"I plead the 5th".

Subpoena Bush for 9/11....."I was only in office for 8 months. How could I have planned it?"

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

"Judge Andrew Napolitano Confirms New Select Committee Can Subpoena Barack Obama to Testify "

Maybe off topic? But why do people call him "Judge" if he hasn't been a judge in 20 years? I think he was a judge in New Jersey briefly in the early 90's? Is it one of those titles you get to keep? I think "Fox News Commentator" seems more accurate since he has been doing that longer than he sat on the bench 20 years ago.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In the interest of national security...
Yada yada yada, you know the rest...
Good try kid, thanks for playing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join