It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Tour of The Smithsonian Museum On Your Desktop!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I probably will never walk inside this museum , so I thank you that I can now virtually walk the halls of the Smithsonian museum . I can imagine that it's a great museum to be in real life

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
SO extremely awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, OrionHunter. You've brightened my day, and it's truly appreciated...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow! Great site and interaction ability!

The high detail this site allows for makes this excellent for others to see and observe the history of human evolution. Hopefully, it will open up a lot of knowledge for people. Would make a great teaching tool too as kids in all the schools could visit the museum without an expensive, time-heavy trip!

Thanks for showing us this, OP!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks very much for this very interesting link.
a reply to: OrionHunterX

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm going to be critical, because they could do much much better. Have you seen the Vatican virtual tour? You can zoom in on details very closely. In this tour you can't read the signs, get very close to the objects (just looked at the Hope Diamond, and the only close look available is a photo which can't be turned), etc. So whoever created this tour should really do further work on it. OK, end of criticism. Now for some entertainment.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join