It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baffled by strange "ghost" pictures on cellphone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: amraks
sounds like a corrupt micro sd card that has been placed in the phone from his old phone.
the new phone has picked these up as being corrupted.

BTW way someone suggested sim card, sim cards can not hold photos.

yeah, sim-cards do not hold anything these days, not even contacts, as we have iCloud or other cloud services...

they never did hold photos. Only contacts and a limited space for some messages.

I still use my sim card to back up contacts, just in-case I need to revert back to using a non smart phone.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow baffling.... The story might go well at a campfire surrounded by 4 year odls.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would love to see this...

Take screenshots or even better, download a screen recording app and show us how it changes when you zoom.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
I would love to see this...

Take screenshots or even better, download a screen recording app and show us how it changes when you zoom.

He ignores all the requests regarding the capture of the screen itself.
Odd.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose
Yeah, I figured. Just thought I'd give it a shot with some suggestions. There's many ways he could post some evidence of his claims.

I yearn to see some legitimately strange photos, but alas this thread isn't the place.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Necrose

I know I would, if there was any way to do so. Even if it's a technical glitch, it's odd enough I'd want to preserve it. This being a newer phone, that seems less likely. Weird, in any case!

So there is no use in making screenshots as it doesn't seem to appear on them? That's strange.
If so, why don't you use any other phone to take a photo of your display so we can see the thing you are talking about here? Hm...
This would be the first thing I would do.

I don't know if it shows up or not; the OP hasn't discussed that as far as I have seen. If it was mine, I would do that right off.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Call it a wierd glitch. I call it aliens playing games with you. They control the airwaves,and can do it it seconds , Cell Phones control us and will control the future. Our homes , money, cars, and family. pro.internationalliving.com... to the future.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey. If it's your galleries thumbnails, try using this link to clear them:
Android- Clearing Thumbnail Cache

That is, of course, if it's an android. If it's an iphone, i'm not sure exactly how to do that.

However, if it -IS- an Android, and that doesn't clear up the strange ghost images you should definatly let me know. I work on Androids, so I know quite a bit about them. Definatly awaiting your reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join