It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern-day "Common Sense" pamphlet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Did I mention that you have a Constitutional right to smoke marijuana? No? How could I since this is the beginning of the post? I am telling you that you do [line self-censored since it violates the T&C]. I explain elsewhere the religious avenue for exercising this right that your government unconstitutionally forbids. For the rest of this post, I will write about the common-sense avenue; which, in a way, this could be called your modern-day “Common Sense” pamphlet. Like Thomas Paine, I explain the advantages of and need for immediate independence.

The Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Gettysburg Address were all written with the intent that they could be understood by the common American; after all, it was the common American who sacrificed their blood for our life, our liberty, and our pursuit of happiness. Then, pray tell me, why do we need a fancy, formal education to understand our rights? A “living” document, you say? Hmm, that sounds a lot like the first doorkeeper [of Franz Kafka’s “Before the Law”]. No, there is absolutely no misinterpretation going on here, the Bill of Rights, plain and simple, gives us the right to smoke kaya [another term for marijuana] and many other rights! And the Constitution, plain and simple, prevents the government from taking those rights away!

But the madness does not stop there with the unconstitutional prohibition on drugs. Literally, there is not a single right that this government has not encroached upon (in both our own Constitution and the Universal Human Rights Declaration)... I challenge you to find me a fundamental right that still has the same meaning our Founding Fathers prescribed. I tried, and failed miserably. [You could possibly argue the Third Amendment, but there is a loophole in its language that the government could one day easily exploit.] In fact, our own government uses the Constitution as a piece of toilet paper to wipe its own ass, and I would call that an act of domestic terrorism! To add injury to insult, we could literally replace “King of Great Britain” in our Declaration of Independence with “the United States of America,” and we would be well on our way to American Revolution II. I would call for this armed revolution, but ironically, the American Tyranny would label me the terrorist! I would be deprived of my rights, and indefinitely detained! Now, I ask you, do you honestly believe the Founding Fathers would have excluded terrorists from our rights? Absolutely not! The Founding Fathers were all terrorists themselves!

I have a memory of a free festival, which once took place in the Land we call America. This festival is no longer free for us commoners, reserved now exclusively for the rich and the elite. Why? Why do we allow this to happen? What is so great and grand about the aristocrats that we willingly bow down to them? Their power? Their fame? Their money? All of that comes from We the People! We show them our money, our time, and our happiness, and with their invisible hand, they make it all disappear! We have to stop being amazed by their magic tricks, especially the government’s newest one: “Now you see the Constitution, and now you don’t!”

Perhaps, I am ranting for nothing. Maybe it is actually I who does not deserve liberty and safety, since I am, America-forbid, willing to sacrifice our safety for temporary liberty. How could I even suggest such a thing?!? What, with all those terrorists on the loose, giving up our safety for liberty? Benjamin Franklin obviously got it wrong! He never did have a Big Brother to show him how exciting optical illusions could be. The true American heroes are, indeed, those who would sacrifice our liberty for temporary safety, and that is exactly what Big Brother would have told Benjamin if only he had had one. [Senator Jeff Sessions once wisely said, “Some people in this chamber love the Constitution more than they love the safety of this nation. We should all send President Bush a letter thanking him for protecting us.” …how…how…is it possible that these puppeteers even get elected? That’s a sad reflection on you, America.] But poor ole’ Benjamin, never did he have the joys of a Big Brother.

Who would you say is right? Benjamin Franklin or the Big Brother he never had? I put my hundred dollar bill on Benjamin Franklin; meanwhile, most of you would put your money on Big Brother (perhaps, because you do not realize there is another bet?). And what has Big Brother done for you? Even when Big Brother has the intelligence that there’s going to be a terrorist attack, Big Brother does not protect you. [In case you missed the report, Big Brother did have the intelligence that 9/11 was going to happen.] But, regrettably, Big Brother is only a puppet of the aristocrats. Big Brother’s Prime Directive is to further the interests of the rich and the elite by convincing us that we need them – their greatest illusion of all! The only thing the aristocrats have ever brought us was the Great Depression, the Great Recession, and every other economic panic in our history. And not to mention War. At least, we can say we had a good time at their party (paid by us with our life, our liberty, and our happiness); but one day, we’re going to wake up with a hangover, asking ourselves “Hey, what has happened to our health, our wealth, and our children’s commonwealth or unhealth (that is, your child is dead or crippled because of a senseless war)?”

I am hereby calling for a peaceful revolution. What we need to do is exercise our right to assemble the way the Founding Fathers intended. And I’m not talking about how the “new” First Amendment dictates because the aristocrats (with their puppet Big Brother) control the “living” Constitution. (A “living” Constitution is a dead Constitution, and prohibited by the Tenth Amendment. I bet you didn’t know that. Of course not, because they keep us ignorant to control us, like slaves!) All of those petty protests and foolish demonstrations you see here and there, or maybe have partaken in, are just distracted burglaries while the aristocrats drink your milkshake! They drink it up! [From There Will Be Blood, which adapted the quote from the congressional hearings over the Teapot Dome scandal, which, to no surprise, was over the rich and the elite robbing others.] Rather, what we need to do is take to the highways, and march to D.C.! And if any puppets try to unconstitutionally stop us, like the police state, we peacefully resist, like Gandhi would. Then, we could make a lasting difference. Our message of “yes” to Liberty and the Bill of Rights would be heard all across this country and the world, and even the mannequin media would be moved. (It might be a safer bet to get me elected into Congress or as a Mayor before we stage such a protest, so this way, I could march as your elected representative.)

To the Moderator / Owner: Please do not infringe upon my Constitutional rights. You would be no better than this government. Users should be allowed to discuss any and all drugs on this website. Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty OR BAN ME!!!

No, but, really, the Owner of this website should defend Our First Amendment Rights. I hope you will consult with him to make an exception.
edit on 8-5-2014 by iosolomon because: (must be filled out)

edit on 8-5-2014 by iosolomon because: although now closed, edited to comply with the T&C

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The T&C clearly states:

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experiences as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

This is what will be enforced. NO discussion of personal usage.

Your freedom of speech argument is invalid, there is NO such thing on ATS. ATS is a private venue that is governed by the T&C.

If you don't like the rules, then by all means find another avenue to discuss your interests. ATS will not allow the above, period.

As some of you may have noticed threads regarding legalization, and drug conspiracies are indeed being allowed so long as the above T&C clause is NOT violated.

This thread is now closed.

Further inquiries regarding board policy or procedure can be PM'd to me directly, or you can file an alert with staff.

~Tenth
ATS Super Moderator
edit on 5/8/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

join