It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tensions surge in S. China Sea as Philippines seizes Chinese boat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Chinese fishing vessels loaded with hundreds of sea turtles in disputed waters.

fkn b@stards! why are you butchering our sea turtles?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

For the 9 meat stew?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanzHenry

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: HanzHenry

China has been alienating their neighbors form some time now and its only increased since. The problem is china went from trying to become a superpower to that of highway robber.

what makes the US seem like a hypocrite/coward/bully is the willingness to go to war lickety split against weak countries over threats of harming us (wmd's, etc)

Yet there are actual threats being uttered and surveys being taken in China amongst top level military leaders against the US and we are not so gung ho.

I do not like war, dont think it is always the best idea. But China and the way they are squeezing us, I am ready willing and able to get suited up and take it to them.

Just the simple fact that they OWN things in America, and that Americans are paying rent to Chinese owned property management companies, and Americans are employed at companies owned by China MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!

I think we should go to war and blast them back to nothing. Sure beats having them buy up our country and put the squeeze on us.

Our grandparents and great grand parents are doing back flips in their graves over the fact that we have allowed them to own even one grain of dirt in America.

Exactly!

The problem is not so much the USA acting as world police but who they decided too police.

They went for 3 of the weakest and most pathetic targets, Afghanistan, Iraq and libya. All on dubious grounds. Yet real threats like North Korea the USA just pander to them.

<< 1  2   >>

join