It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILAB --- Military Abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot on Military Abductions (MILAB) lately, and having a very hard time believing these cases are true. I do my best to keep an open mind so I'd like other ATS members to give me their opinions, facts, experiences, whatever you have to share.

Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacker44

Opinion.

The Military is trying to learn from people who do not want to share their technology.Some people are being taken and inspected and then returned,the Military knows and is tailgating the abductions to learn anything they can learn.The Military is allowing the abductions to continue so they can gather intel.

One of the biggest things preventing disclosure is the legal ramifications of a Government that alows its people to be kidnapped with knowledge it is happening and not stopping it.

There are many negative impacts on abductees,ranging from death to physical scarring and serious illnesses,to self-doubts and mental illness all directly caused by the abductions the Military and Government know very well are happening enmasse,and have know about for 75 years at least.

The crimes against abductees committed by the Governments and military in not acting to stop the abductions now exceed in many cases the kidnappings themselves.Kidnapping the same people again after they have been traumatised already and implanting them with tracking devices and monitoring devices or using them for baait is reprehensible and under no circumstances would be acceptable to people not us or the ones taking us,remember.

Many people are returned home so that is not a terminal threat,but for all we know millions and millions every year may never come home or get to claim abductions,and if this is the case and justification the Military is using the scenario is even worse simply because with the internet humanity can solve any problem and no government or military on the planet can equal or even challenge humanitys ability now that we have the internet.

There are NO excuses for letting abductions continue and Milabs committed in the name of national defense or otherwise are not acceptable,if there is a problem it is everyones problem,if we need to gather data everyone will do it in a month working together.

Milabs are committed by criminals in the military who believe they are working for the greater good and who abrogate even your most basic rights.

The UFO operators may not understand things as they are when they take people but the Milab people surely do and are at even greater fault.If we all knew there was a grave humanitarian issue at stake we would WANT TO HELP,so this is criminal activity which will never have a statute of limitations placed upon it.

You could do Milabs with consent as easily as you can do the without consent.

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

..ever seen spielberg's 'TAKEN' series?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply. Your opinion is appreciated, but what about people that the military has nothing to gain from?
Your average person claiming to be abducted? Last week I listened to Coast to Coast. A female ex military claimed being abducted, raped, etc. several times. Her story is located all over the internet.
I can def see our government doing something like this, if not this, to people with something to gain.
a reply to: one4all

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
No, I haven't.....??

a reply to: UNIT76

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacker44
No, I haven't.....??

I must recommend watching the Taken miniseries. If you are thinking Liam Nieson, taking out kidnappers around the globe in an awesome action film series, it is nothing like that.

Spielberg's Taken is one of my favorite series ever.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

you can probably find a torrent for all 10 episodes.

try to factor-in some of the associated material such as mr. jordan maxwell & his links to spielberg, lucas and the industrial light & magic, a really good entry point for all that is the 2009 LA 'awake & aware' UFO conference (get the section with bob deans presentation and you'll start to see all these tangled webs appear)

a cynic might say we're being led down the garden path.

lol'd back there.. when i first went looking for the spielberg taken' material i came across that liam neeson movie

edit on 7-5-2014 by UNIT76 because: spam

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank you so much. I'll check into these.
Has there ever been evidence? Tangible evidence?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

As a veteran and a military spouse, I see it as highly unlikely that military people would be involved in such things. I have never heard even a whisper of such goings on, even when discussions of black ops came up, or when hearing from a few people that were involved in clandestine activities of various sorts. It seems unlikely that such a thing could happen, and it wouldn't be talked about. Someone would talk, and their family members and friends would talk, and it wouldn't be secret for long. Military families frequently lean on one another for social needs, because of the moving, and the common background. I just can't see something that big staying secret.

That said, I might believe some secret government organization might be "in cahoots" with whoever might be doing such things.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You must be talking about the Traditional Government Military,not the Military Industrial Complex which does not work with or answer to the Traditional Military you seem to be referring to.

Milabs are committed by the Military Industrial Complex,or Private Groups if you prefer that terminology.

It makes sense that you and your contacts who work within the Traditional Military are clueless to the things going on,why would you know any more than us or be privy to the Industrial Military Complexes Intel?You are as much their enemy as Regular People are.You are their pawn and they use you by using and manipulating us.

You dont need to use the words keeping secrets,because you have to have pre-knowledge to by part of the keeping a secret dynamic,you must be referring to "discovering",you see when you are never in the know and the Traditional Military has never been in the know then you are on a discovery mission,so if you dont actively search you will discover nothing.

These are two completely seperate entities,in every way,and the Traditional Military is like the dum-dum who will do anythiong he is told even if it hurts him.

The Industrial Military Complex uses political manipulation to dictate what the Traditional Military can do .

You all should remember that and draw your lines in the sand.
edit on 8-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

nope.

that's what we're all still waiting for (one of these little grey fellers to step out of a spacecraft and say hi)
but i think it's more a case of 'where there is smoke, there is fire'
consider the slew of initiation material that continues to be pumped out through some of the people mentioned in this topic previously and many other institutions such as the vatican getting onboard (pun intended) with these so-called space brothers
/reaches for a paper bag

fwiw (if you're new to all this stuff?) be sure to look into the findings of vallee & hyneck asap

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Well, certainly there could be some paramilitary groups working for different government agencies. Mercenary types, concealed from the public, could be used in ways they wouldn't dare use the regular military people. There are also, of course, some black ops, and some of those guys would do literally anything. My husband knew one of those guys some years back. I called the guy "Snake Boy" from day one of meeting him, because he just had a really nasty feel to him. Our dog, a wonderfully sweet Rottie mix that loved virtually everyone, tried to knock the door down to attack him, with NO warning, even. She knew he was bad news. His sort, I could see doing pretty much any nasty op that was ordered.

I wouldn't say that all in the regular military would do just "anything" they are told, even if it's bad for them, either. Some might, but a lot are very smart people, and they know good orders from bad ones. Of course, a lot of those good people are leaving these days, because of a variety of issues, mine among them.

edit on 11-5-2014 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Not just Para-Military groups working for some Governments,yes this likely happens.

I am referring to Private Military forces which work independantly of Government,and support Industrial Military interests.Many of these are Ex-Military.

I used to be impressed by Snakes until I learned what a Honey Badger was.Did you ever see a deadly snake running for its life?

The Military is comprised of a majority of well meaning loyal people.

The hand cannot be held accountable for the catalysing actions created and actioned by the brain.

The Conventional Military is the Hand and the Political powers in control are the brain.

Until there is a law enforced 100% voter participaction the brain can never be held accountable fully,it remains teflon and the hand is punished.

The People must ALL vote,and this is the key thing which needs to change.

An online vote in real-time,an ONGOING online vote,is what negates the need for a multi-tiered Government System which fights itself,we no longer require a combative political system to represent the masses,we have the internet which makes all earlier Governmental processes and platforms inadequate.

This online platform allows us to have a PURELY representative group of people who DO AS THEY ARE TOLD,we DO NOT need anyone to make decisions for us anymore,it can all be done in real-time with no window of opprtunity for errors to be made in translation of what the People want.

There should NEVER have been a competition to see who gets to represent the people,there has always and will always be a numerical majority if a 100% vote is actioned.Anything less is intentional abbrogation of the only realistic political platform available.

I support the voted in Government and I support the Military that represents those people,until the system is optimised this must be done.

Leaving is one thing but teaching others who are young and impressionable is what will really have an impact,one man or woman leaving has one impact,but that man or woman can have an unlimited impact if they teach young vulnerable people what their life experiences have been.

If you want to make change you must force a truly representative government to be formed,this can only be done by developing laws to force every single person to vote when required.

You simply need to empower each other,every single person who doesnt vote is a part of the problem and billions of dollars are spent every year PREVENTING THIS FROM HAPPENING.

When you understand how and where you are being divided then you may respond with unity.

One website,one list of choices,and one Nation-wide real-time vote completed in simply hours.

One group of people hired to action the Peoples choices and punative action against any who do not do this job or who abbrogate it in any way at all.No more free rides on the Peoples backs,no more competing political groups with seperate but as we now see ONE agenda.Maybe enough money CAN let you control all political groups from within when they are competing and conflicting ,but no amount of money will control ALL OF THE PEOPLES VOICES when they are presented upon and heard speaking from one single platform in real-time.

top topics

join