It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Currency

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Why is it that the only people who every seem to get caught up in the "one world currency" conspiracy/prophecy/end times thing are overwhelmingly Americans?

I'm convinced that this issue is more a reflection of a fear of losing global dominance in the face of another power - combined with the view that America is somehow anointed by God.

I've never heard anyone from Viet Nam voice an opinion one way or the other on this one...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If the world economys collapse, what will be left as the defacto standard?

The answer is the credit card.

There is no need for money when you have credit units. You just treat each world currency unit as an equal and then forget they ever existed.

If there is no government left standing in the world, if there is no bank left open, as long as the credit computers keep churning, a new financial standard will miraculously become instantly available, the credit!

People will have needs, small business will wish to function. This essential need combined with the expedience will establish the new international currency without as much as the need to ask, "What will we do now that the money is all worthless paper?"

Large institutions will be resistant and those which resist will fail. Individuals who have nothing to loose and everthing to gain by clinging to the credit card will survive. There will be hard times, very hard times as the economies scale back to less industrial levels of organization.

Unregulated by any government or institution the credit card companies will raise their rates and become the new world masters, drawing their new form of taxation as interest from every transaction.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There is nothing bad in a One World Order with all its institutions (World Bank, World Government, etc.) The only problem is how these will be managed and by who.

Right now the World Bank and other such institutions serve private corporations and western imperialism, once these are destroyed, the new order can serve all humanity.

A corrupt world order would be a disaster. Its like atomic energy. Pick your side. A world government can stop wars between nations, if all nations give up their armies in favour for a one world peace force.

It's a hard thing to push this reality, but we are headed into that direction nevertheless. But we have to change our life style before we can even think of a healthy society.

More bad will happen before good. The anti-christ might be the one who will clean this world for a better tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This thread was made in 2004.

It is 2008 and everything written in the original post has seemingly come true.

Believe it or not, you're being taken on this ride.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
One world currency like people to be on the same hip, not despots hyperinflationary their own economies. One world currency requires all governments to be in tune. Does this necessitate a world government? I prefer the thought that it would disintegrate, unless the central has control. Then it's back to 1984 and who is battling whom, and more obviously oppressing whom financially, for political favour.

China: One country, two systems but one party.
Freedom:One planet. Many currencies, and a plethora of opportunities.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Spot on Pericle.

If there was one thing that would help end much of the oppression around the world it would be a one world currency operated by an independent body unconnected to the goverments of the world. Base it on a unit of work so what your country produces is what your country gets. It would stop the endless speculation which leads to the many ebbs and flows which the economies of the world experience, sometimes in a drastic way. If we are to build a stable united world this would be a logical first step.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think that we all better start paying attention!

I can't say for certain that this is "the sign," after all, how can anyone know? They are talking about a global currency right now! They also say that the one that will rise to rule the word will be identified by the number 666. So they say Prince Charles of Wales' name translates into the number 666. It is hard to say anything for certain (i.e. Prince Charles will be King Charles if he were to rule, right?).

I just want to say keep your eye on what is happening. The world is changing and not for the better. If this is the time then there are many terrible things that are to come.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There will be no one world currency. The bankers no longer trust one another. That is the cause of this madness.

Because of this mistrust among thievs, they can no longer trust their continued ability to pay each other back, or that the money the get back will be worth more than the amount loaned plus interest.

Unless there is a destructive purge of the thievs from the financial system, there will be no global economy left standing.

The wrecked nations will revert to military territoryalism to maintain what they can of a grasp on resources essential to isolationist survival at whatever levels they can.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Somehow, greater relevancy now than ever before:

all the locals hide their tears of regret open fire cos i love you to death sky high, with a heartache of stone you'll never see me cos i'm always alone how to love without a trace of dissent i'll buy the torture cos you pay for the rent tied high with a broken command you're all alone to the promised land i'm in love with this malicious intent you've been taken but you don't know it yet what you will know must never live to be found cos it's the subject of the eyes of the drowned

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Pericle, Disgustedbyhumanity,

Not to burst your bubble, but these people that you mention that will "serve all humanity" will only be doing what they were before (now and in the past), but on a larger scale without any borders!

I find it SUCH a coincidence that there have been two MAJOR world events (9/11 and the credit crisis) during GWB's administration, with the first coming within his 1st year in office and the second coming within his last year! But then again, I don't believe in major coincidences when happening like this, especially as Bush Senior gave his "New World Order" speech on 9/11/1991.

Now I'm not bashing on your belief's, I simply find it amazing that there are some whole believe that those in power today will all of a sudden change when the world is united.

Lord Acton said it perfectly;

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

New World Order = A modern day Feudal society!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

The reason the people getting "HUNG UP" on the one world curreny thing is always americans is because America is a predominately CHRISTIAN nation and the Christian prophecy is in the end times when the anti-christ will get involved he will make a one world currency. Americans believe this is the beginning of the end.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
All of this concern about the Mark Of The Beast! If you were an objective thinking, God Fearing, seeker.......then you would not worry about the Mark....rather you would concern yourself with obtaining the Seal Of God that is only recieved in the forehead. My Bible tells me that I am supposed to know the things in the book of Revelation and to undestand them. So if your Salvation is the most important thing that one could obtain in this life...then you should at least spend as much time in study of the Bible as you do getting your preciuos pedigrie's....MBA, PHD.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

maybe because most of these posts are made from christians.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
today on cnbc they were talking about nationalizing banks. they also were talking about creating one bad bank to soak up all the bad debt held by banks from collapse that are on the verge of collapse. Could a nationalized or central bank be formed to do this? what will save this "bad debt bank" from collapse? Possibly by selling a new currency to everyone and in turn use the revenue from the sell of the new currency to clear up the bad debt.

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How about this?

Local Currency?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyWater33

It seem's there is something terribly wrong with the world we live in.

Have you ever tried to think how much does it cost to produce 1 trillion dollars?

Almost nothing, just a few bucks.

Seigniorage, the difference between the face value of money and the cost to produce it, is the greatest power on the planet, unfortunately in wrong hands, to which we all serve.

In front of the central bank, there are two different options to choose from: to serve or to be served. If the central bank wants to serve, money is printed as a value; if the central bank wants to be served, money is printed as a debt.

In the concept where money is issued out of thin air - backed by nothing, by receiving absolutely nothing in return, why should we accept to be indebted for an amount equal to all the money issued into circulation?

The answer is shocking and scandalous...

So, it's time to make some changes. Are you ready? Then fasten your seatbelts for the updraft that's coming...

The Great Money Challenge: Community Currencies

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyWater33
Another one of the Bible's seemingly endless prophecies is being unraveled as we speak. A new report has stated that the value of a dollar compared to the Euro is at an all time low. With one major economical disaster a one world currency is all but inevitable. Not only will the world then want a one world currency it will want a one world government and then a one world leader (the anti-christ). This act is yet another sign of the end of the world.

DirtyWater33,

I know you posted this back in 2004,
but it turns out you were right.

About the one world currency part at least.
The rest remains to be seen.

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Evantuality Bank

"Castle in the Clouds"

Located at Gravitational Mid-Point of Earth and the Moon

www.evantuality.com

"One Evantual Currency Will Be Used"

Currency Exchance Available

1 E = $1 USD Face Value in weight of silver used in silver only dollar coins; fashioned E.

Self Fashion Currency Schematics Available with Business Account

The Evantual currency is the currency of life experience, through our own perspectives and traded as data in silver.

Silver melts at 961.8 degrees Centrigrade

Founder's Note: The worth of one's life is difficult to qualificate, difficult to quantify, difficult to qualify; My birth to my bank deposit are available at no cost to dissessemble and instrincately externalize value. Eventually, mine will not be alone.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyWater33

how can there ever be a one world currency ? .
some countries national average wage for their workers is around £1000 per year and some even less

i think that for there to be a one world currency and for it to have any chance of it working all the countries must have a similar economy .

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm going to say it again and again. There will never be a one world currency. The reason being is that it would upset too many large institutions and people who make money off of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Bank for International Settlements [3] The preliminary global results from the 2013 Triennial Central Bank Survey of Foreign Exchange and OTC Derivatives Markets Activity show that trading in foreign exchange markets averaged $5.3 trillion per day in April 2013. This is up from $4.0 trillion in April 2010 and $3.3 trillion in April 2007. FX swaps were the most actively traded instruments in April 2013, at $2.2 trillion per day, followed by spot trading at $2.0 trillion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join