It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Bildt:Suggests & Sees Eastern Orthodoxy is main threat to western civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The same Carl Bildt the Swedish minster whom has shown no remorse for those that were burnt by the Pro Kiev forces in Odessa and believed that those Russian protesters only burnt themselves now suggests that Eastern Orthodoxy which includes nearly half of the eastern Christians in Eastern Europe and the Balkans as a main western civilization threat to its every own existence.

REX: Carl Bildt thinks Eastern Orthodoxy is main threat to western civilization
Link to Source

Carl Bildt, Sweden’s Minister for Foreign Affairs and one of the architects of the EU Eastern policy, thinks Russia has changed for the worse in the past several years.

While it demonstrated attachment to western values in the first decade after the Soviet Union fell apart and tried to impose them on its citizens, Russia’s current leadership takes a firm stand against the West, the Russian agency REX reported. In the words of Mr Bildt, Vladimir Putin demonstrates attachment not to world but to Eastern Orthodox values, which becomes clear from a Twitter post of his [Bildt’s].

But precisely Eastern Orthodoxy, according to Bildt, is the main threat to western civilization.

How do we know this true?
1.Bildt Shows a number of support for the Ottoman Empire era Ukrainian tatars whom only make up of 5% of the population in Crimea they are what remains from the Ottoman Empire era Turks whom still believe that the Ottoman Empire will return.

2.Bildt has made anti Serbian Orthodoxy statements
3.Sweden has shown support for the Syrian Rebels. And was the only nation that would have supported an military action in Syria along with the France.

Either way a lot of people were disgusted with Carl Bildt and his statements on twitter that he made about the deaths on Odessa even dispute that he still showed no emotions.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Check it out ,as Muslim my self I can say this guy is a completely wrong for saying this. On the contuary ! Easter orthodoxy in my opinion is the PUREST form of Christianity. And it is very much needed in the west to educate these western evangelical sects of Christianity...

When I enguage in debates About Christanity I always always use eastern ordthdoxy doctrine to explain the Trinity to Muslims and christans who don't fully understand it.

Thanks for the post

S+F

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting thing about that part of the world...they have no compunction about re-fighting wars won and lost tens and hundreds of years ago. The only thing that comes as a surprise is seeing it played out on ATS. News flash to those who have a vested interest in this conflict - from an outside point of view? Neither side looks great.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Thank you for comment as i suggested before not all Muslims are evil nor Terrorists they if they are brainwashed by there own preachers whom are trained to teach how to kill others and start wars on Christians, and others.

But its clear isn't LightningStrikesHere what the western nations under the command of the American Gov want they want to eradicate all Eastern Orthodoxy and its people in Russia with an preemptive strike, believing to themselves that such an attack would make the Russian people would turn agaisnt there own government.

With that being said NATO is already surrounding Serbia. Its clear fascism and the fourth Reich were-never defeated they just evolved.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My comment to this is is Lundin Petroleum and Bilderberg. He is from my point of view the most corrupt politician in Sweden.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Pffft, give me a break.

The biggest threat to western civilisation IS western civilisation, eaten from the inside by its own ideologies : economics, politics, the media, education, debt slavery etc..., lies almost everywhere you look.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
News flash to those who have a vested interest in this conflict - from an outside point of view? Neither side looks great.

Well, I can't say "neither" side looks great ... well, they don't look great. But what IS extremely obvious, is that people have forgotten WWII. Carl Bildt is a little "prince" bastard, highborne someone would call him. The guy has no feelings in the matter or any morals either, he just babbles when he's sure he's on the winning side. Doesn't care if people get murdered in the process.

But in this case, what we see in Europe and the US. Is that leap towards feudal Europe ... except Carld Bildt is too stupid to see the big picture. Always was ... he's made statements like this, as he did in Halmstad back 1992/3, about the civil war in Yougoslavia. And what it means, is that he is pretty "sure" about US/Europe participation against Russia. And it probably means, that a deal has been made with Russia ... to back off.

But, as I said ... what all this reveals, is racism ... people are using the Tatars as a weapon. Sacrificing their lives, to hide the fact, that they are performing crimes against the Russian population.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just another example of how western propaganda has gone off the deep end over this whole Ukraine fiasco. The way the media is handling this whole Russia / Ukraine conflict is completely insane and people in the west, whether the US or EU, should see this for the giant red flag that it is and take a closer look at who is pulling the strings and why.

The conflict is increasingly looking like:

1. A German power play for more direct power over Eastern Europe. For the long run, they also want more direct power over the EU itself. Here they drag a foolish US/NATO/UK/France into this mess to burn down their own power and influence in Europe while serving to increase Germany's power and influence. They will be doing the dirty work for Germany, which is in this case diminishing the power and influence of Russia. So overall, Germany is now clearly one of the few factions who looks like they are actually playing to win something from this mess, although it's still crazy because they are really playing with fire.

At the end of it all, Germany would like to have more client states in Eastern Europe, and to have had the US/NATO/UK pay the price and do as much of the dirty work as possible for German gain. Then in the aftermath the US/NATO etc begin to leave Europe / dissolve / transition into an EU military controlled by Germany, as well as for Russia to have less power and influence over the EU in general and so be less of a long term threat to dominate the EU.

2. Qatar, UAE, Saudis etc...the 'usual suspects' who are in it because they are trying to wreck Russia because of how much competition they are in the Eurasian energy (oil and gas) industry. Read Al-Jazeera aka the Voice of the Qatari monarchy if you want t see the insane crap those people are pushing.

And of course it is easy to see how those two factions would be working together to serve their own mutual interests. Germany wants less reliance on Russian natural gas and so to support Qatar etc at finding viable pipeline routes into Germany/the EU. It's all such a dangerous play that it hints that both of them must be rather desperate for the long term.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Carl Bildt is not the only one who suggested that. Any anti-Russian anti-Serbian like Carl Bildt has always suggested that Islamism should be used against eastern orthodox, in the forms of Al-Quaeda or Albania/Kosovo.

Too bad these things never reach their designed goals for NATO clowns ... isn't it ?
Well , they succeeded in bombing Serbia in 1999 ... let's them reap the fruits of their bombs !

new topics

top topics

join