It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry I couldn't answer but I was out of the country for a while. I'm back at Kirtland and recuperating.
I haven't gone through the thread and wondered if anyone found out if this was Bravo Sierra.
The AF PJ students will soon be making their rounds in the local Albuquerque ER's and I'll be busy with them.
I would like to get together for another expedition to Dulce. My usual off time will be Tues-Wed-Thur, however there are a few days when I'm on call.
Thank you for you concern, and I hope to see some of you at Dulce.
Violater1 out.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Folks gah gah over "our space brothers" purportedly here to save us from ourselves . . . are ill-informed and not very robust in their critical thinking skills.

You should speak for yourself. I find your statements about and belief in evil aliens and fallen angels very strange and fear oriented, so you are the one who's ill-informed and not very robust in your critical thinking skill. There have been many, many credible accounts of friendly human-looking ETs, moreso than so-called demonic tales which are clearly fabricated, disinfo, fear-propaganda BS! Some ETs can be unfriendly, I'll give you that, but they are in the minority. They are not fallen angels because fallen angels do not exist! It's some religious nonsense that do not belong here! It's also true that there is a tendency among certain New Age-minded people to hail all the Space Brothers as saviors, but the bottom line is that there is a lot of wonderful humans out there, and they are more afraid of us than we should ever be of them! The whole UFO/ET thing can be very muddy and complex at times, but to claim that people who have experiences with benign ETs, and who believes in them, are ill-informed and what have you, shows how blind you are. Especially considering how you want to demonize the ETs. Some are good, some are not so good, it's that "simple." May I suggest you do some serious and proper research while trying to suppress your religious beliefs, and perhaps trying to consider that most of the negative stuff is disinfo, made up and spread out by the Powers That Were to make people afraid of the unknown? Don't buy into it!

<< 17  18  19   >>

join