It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Journalists here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I need to interview a Journalist by tomorrow and I haven't been able to find any. Are there any Journalists here?

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Good luck

Mag

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Does a couple of journalism classes count?

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanks Mag

Dragon, I'll see. I'll send you the list of questions and try to answer them. But if you dont know the answers just say so.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It has to be a Journalist by profession. Sorry dragon, thanks for help though.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I need to interview a Journalist by tomorrow and I haven't been able to find any. Are there any Journalists here?

Since my experience at Bildrberg meeting last week I can help you. If you want I can introduce you to Jim Tucker, reporter for American Free Press (He is a professional journalist).

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Without certainty exactly when the young lady posted her request to interview a journalist, I am available (now).

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It seems we are a lot of journalists around ... It`s a clear thing, that many of those who fight against ignorance, or at least try to, or , in the end, are supposed to, are journalists... I`m studying journalistics, I`m in the 4 year of college, and I work for a newspaper here in my country ...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Im a journalist, totally amateur, but I still like to pride myself as head of the lo life production team (my zine im trying to create.)

but are there any pros out here?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I worked for the Mirror group for a short while, under Kelvin Mackenzie. Not as a journalist, but I hung with a few and shared an office. Don't know if that helps..

I bet there's more than a few journalists lurk here from time to time..

join