It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biology of Belief, A Presentation That Will Change The Way You Think

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Titen-Sxull

Yet more subjective vs objective reality BS.. Do we really need to debunk this #e yet again?

Just come to terms with reality, OP. It really isn't subjective at all..

ETA - So the word '#e' is censored now.....

I wonder what about #ake Mushrooms.. Are they censored too? I could really go for a big steaming pile of #ake Mushrooms right about now... Go great with some noodles and stir fried chicken... yum.. Moo Goo Guy Pan (and I am betting your silly software doesn't edit that)

How about the '#tah' defined as -

noun, plural #·tim [#-im] Show IPA , #·tahs.
a tree, said to be an acacia, probably Acacia seyal, that yielded the #tim wood of the Old Testament.

Guess that's banned too?

Or how about a mis-hit... often shortened to 'mi#'.... that has to be blacklisted, surely..

'#tim Woods' must be right out...

And the locality in England known as S#horp? well.. might as well just give up your membership I would expect...
edit on RAmerica/Chicago31000000Thu, 01 May 2014 08:00:18 -05005-0500fCDT08 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: ..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hippiity happity hooooooo.

Everyone it seems is looking for someone else to help them feel better about themselves and just generally feel better.

I don't believe anything anyone has to say unless they can provide me with a way to carry out the experience myself and actually experience it.

I don't believe the pope, I don't believe my minister brother, I don't believe the Dalai Lama any more than I believe the corner crack dealer....on and on...

Anyone who buys themselves time to sit and think and come up with the answers to the universe with other people's money is nothing more than a fake.

Yeah, I know....Sorry

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I've read the book. Great information. Obviously mainstream science is resistant to these kinds of views.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Endophins I believe in, I enjoy them regularly while surrounded by people in pain whose bodies are way less messed up than mine.

If you want to do anything, to even feel good, you have to do it yourself.

I have a rare day occasionally when I feel good and don't have to fire up the body to do so.

a reply to: Astrocyte

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vasaga

If mainsteam science is a grand conspiracy against christianity, then it must involve literally millions of people all across the globe. Do you truly believe millions of people with many disparate interests and agendas could keep such a conspiracy secret?

Are you really that naive?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

If mainsteam science is a grand conspiracy against christianity,
You lost me. I'm not a Christian nor do I support Christianity. You people need to stop making that assumption regarding anyone who challenges modern mainstream science. Do you think Bruce Lipton is a Christian too?

then it must involve literally millions of people all across the globe. Do you truly believe millions of people with many disparate interests and agendas could keep such a conspiracy secret?

Except it's not actually a secret. The ones willing to see it will see it. If you really think we get raw scientific information without any political filter, THAT is naive.
edit on 1-5-2014 by vasaga because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vasaga

If mainsteam science is a grand conspiracy against christianity,
You lost me. I'm not a Christian nor do I support Christianity. You people need to stop making that assumption regarding anyone who challenges modern mainstream science. Do you think Bruce Lipton is a Christian too?

then it must involve literally millions of people all across the globe. Do you truly believe millions of people with many disparate interests and agendas could keep such a conspiracy secret?

Except it's not actually a secret. The ones willing to see it will see it. If you really think we get raw scientific information without any political filter, THAT is naive.

The bigger the lie the easier it is to hide...Scientific breakthroughs and forbidden discoveries have been hidden from the public on a regular basis since time immemorial.

GS

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Not true. That is a patently false statement. That line actually comes from this quote of a particularly heinous man:

the principle & which is quite true in itself & that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily

This was turned into your statement within the last 20 or so years, but they are not even closely related.

Ultimately nobody believed it outside of the Germans. So the idea that the bigger the lie the more it will be believed is a fallacy with no foothold in logic. Ultimately the majority of people will see through a lie, which is just what happened to the man who originally penned your quote. The whole world came down on his head.
edit on 2-5-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join