It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello my name is GABRIEL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

The OP appears to be doing better, than his last thread, that did get locked. He is a member here, and posts like any of us.

People only want help, if they ask for it. Help and suggestions were offered previously, and the OP did not want that kind of help.

I have a feeling. When people start threads like this, they are looking for any kind of responses, to help them feel they are connected to other people, in any way. The internet affords people a place to reach out, in whatever way they consider safe for their own reasons. So, we end up with threads like this.

JMHO...

Des

edit on 29-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

well I just hope this thread finds the right people who need something different and exciting in their lives. Love ya bro!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bowski3502
a reply to: olaru12

ill take it! You got a deal! I could really use one of those.... see how simple? Anyone else?

Here ya go....(O)

I know it's only a cyber hug but it's heartfelt and genuine. I apologize for my snarky previous comments!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

ill take it! You got a deal! I could really use one of those.... see how simple? Anyone else?

Here ya go....(O)

I know it's only a cyber hug but it's heartfelt and genuine. I apologize for my snarky previous comments!!

I'll make it a group hug for you Gabe. We all need hugs from time to time.

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

I looked back at you short intro thread from just under 4 years ago and your writing was markedly different and you were just wanting to identify a light in the sky was, like many ATS members would.

Then you said:

Believe me, I don't intend on posting any "crap" I just would like some ideas on what this thing is.

Has anything in your life taken a major turn? Are you in your early 20's now?
Not to be offensive, but some certain "problems" manifest around that age.

If you think that may be the case, like I said ATS may not be the best place to ask for help.

Keep an open mind about "help" -- if that is necessary. There is no stigma or anything wrong with it.

If it's like what Destinyone said and you are reaching out for someone to respond to you and to be recognized, (just a suggestion) maybe a little "toned down" way of doing that would get more useful and helpful replies....instead of the snarky replies many of us (myself included of course) made.

Again just MHO.

ETA: I still don't quite get you asking for survival gear and how that fits in.
edit on 4/29/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: olaru12

Here ya go....(O)

I'll make it a group hug for you Gabe. We all need hugs from time to time.

Des

Can I join the lovin being shared?

Beautiful and very true words in your post at the top of page 4.

Hugs for all, the more the merrier

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: grainofsand

The OP appears to be doing better, than his last thread, that did get locked. He is a member here, and posts like any of us.

People only want help, if they ask for it. Help and suggestions were offered previously, and the OP did not want that kind of help.

I have a feeling. When people start threads like this, they are looking for any kind of responses, to help them feel they are connected to other people, in any way. The internet affords people a place to reach out, in whatever way they consider safe for their own reasons. So, we end up with threads like this.

JMHO...

Des

Whether you're correct or not - I agree.
Switches get flipped all the time. 'Passover' isn't that long ago.
Gosh! I feel like I was in those same shoes 7 years ago. Wow.
Thanks for your insight!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hope everything is still well with you.
I don't know the questions, much less the answers...
Have you tried 'working in the yard'? Barefooted, would be best, if your feet can handle it.
Reaching out, here, might help. Hope so, anyway.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Bowsku I dont really believe in god or certainly any religious creater but I prayed for you last night if the counts ot helps in anyway where is your mom and dad have you considered talking to them about this stuff. Anyway hope all is well

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think this is all just some elaborate "who's on first" joke by the OP. Clearly he is trolling us because he thinks it's funny.
Good luck in life Gabriel. Hope you find what you are looking for..

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So are you still searching the interwebs? Are you freaking out? Are you and your children locked inside your fallout shelter? Are you waiting for the world to end? Is the solar eclipse happening on your side of the world? Are wou waiting? Hows the weather there? Is it snowing? Is it raining? Is there sunshine out there? Are you locked inside or you out for a morning jog enjoying the weather? Isnt it beautiful outside? Im playing hookie and driving down some muddy roads..... what are you doing? Wanna come with me? Cus im here come find me.... wave to me. Smile at me! Come shake my hand. Maybe im not an angel. Maybe im just a poor man that has nothing but a four wheel drive cruising a country road to get rid of the sickness I feel inside.....

So this post really indicates that you feel alone, confused and probably scared of your own thoughts. I strongly encourage you to speak to someone about how you are feeling but I would recommend it's NOT someone from the internet.

By "hookie" I presume you're in school so 16-17 years old since you said you were driving. There is a LOT of madness on the internet and MOST of what you read is absolute bull#. Don't let you mind manifest a reality that isn't there.....talk to someone.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Touchee....
Well played

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey Gabriel, are you ok, man?

Haven't seen you in a bit.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
Hey Gabriel, are you ok, man?

Haven't seen you in a bit.

Hopefully he's back in school, doing much better due to getting some sleep.

Des

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OP, thanks for this post.
That's a minute of my life I wont be getting back.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hope you're ok OP and life and ATS are treating you better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join