It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solomon Key Decoded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Full article - Here

Wayne Herschel is the author of the book 'The Hidden Records'. Here on this his website, he explores the matching star pattern in the Solomon Key parchment that is duplicated in his book. According to Wayne Herschel, the controversial and very ancient Hebrew Key of Solomon talisman is a well thought out puzzle. The interpretation of its star inscriptions matches the theme of the King Solomon Testament codex identifying 'demons' encoded as real stars. It seems to be a star map showing the way to one single very important 'blazing' star of the heavenly deities, the star of David. The hypothesis is supported with a previously unrecognised worldwide ancient collection of the same star pattern obsession, identifying the same proverbial 'x' star that marks the spot. A clear spiritual uplifting message also associates with it. The Solomon Key encryptions and the matching global collection of a recurrent ancient star map, statistically speaking, are now indisputable pieces of data. Without a doubt, it will soon be put to the test by historians and astronomers, even it if frustrates them to consider the obvious: That we have never been alone in this universe.

Introduction Video

The research of Wayne Herschel touches topics like:

-King Solomon's Temple of the Human Form

The source of the Solomon Key parchment with its forgotten symbol is Middle Eastern. It is both sacred and pure. Its encrypted message will challenge everything we thought we knew about our origins.

-The Seal of Solomon

The seal of Solomon is the legendary scroll seal King Solomon apparently wore on his ring. It has been reconstructed here. The symbol it displays became The Star of David, a very sacred Hebrew symbol.

-Emperor Constantine's Sacred Cross

Around 300 years after the crucifixion of The Christ, Roman Emperor Constantine was the one who introduced Christianity as it stands to this day. Constantine claimed to have had an encounter that would be classed as a paranormal event today. It occurred before an important battle. He was visited by brightly dressed beings that came down from the heavens. The important message to him and his imposing army involved the witnessing of a sacred cross formation seen in the sky. He was told about its significance and that if he celebrated its importance, he would be triumphant. He subsequently decreed that his army’s shields be decorated with the cross insignia that is referred to as the Labarum or Chi-Rho.

-The Matthew and Judas Texts

When it comes to the Matthew gospel, scholars are still at loggerheads over whether the three ‘wise’ Magi or ‘Kings’ who supposedly came from the east, is an accurate interpretation. Many say they were probably not even people at all.

-Star constellations encoded as “demons”

What appears conclusive from earlier scholars and Wayne Herschel’s new research here, is that this codex contains a dramatised fictional mythological account of how the ancients interpreted secret knowledge of the stars. The description of the “demons” and their so-called “binding” are the means to identify real star constellations. In some cases angels are mentioned and these are probably real celestial visitors who were teachers of the star secret. Their technology seemed to produce miracles that were seen to be magic.

-The Dendera zodiac disc of ancient Egypt

The Dendera zodiac disc at the temple of Hathor at Dendera, up until now has had scholars argue inconclusively about its complete meaning. It has at it centre, what appears to be a clear representation of the genesis of the “Wain”/thigh constellation (Pleiades). The stars’ “birth” created so to speak from the Hippo goddess Tawaret’s womb, and hence the reason for its positioning in the most important place in the disc.

-Vatican Sacred Cross

The star secret has most likely been so well protected over the millennia that only a few centuries ago the new inheritors of the encoded manuscripts obviously did not get a chance to learn how to decode it. Who were the inheritors of the encoded manuscripts? The Vatican and secret society perhaps?

Representative pictures:

The key decoded

Solomon sacred cross and star

-Your fellow, the Bartender

...and don't forged to leave a tip.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Egoismyname because: Chubchubbs as always

edit on 28-4-2014 by Egoismyname because: Lots of chubbchubbs today

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

LOL!!

You mean THIS Wayne Herschel

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is he still trying to off load his book Lol!! Lol!!
edit on 28-4-2014 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have always been intrigued with Solomons Key (Greater and Lesser). Not sure about Wayne Herschel, but the star map bit was interesting. I do believe star maps lay at the center of unraveling many ancient mysteries. I will have to dig into your source, I wasnt too impressed with the voice used to describe the topic, kind of annoying.

The above posters link didn't work, but if I might say, what ever happened to the slightest amount of decency? I mean can't you at least contribute some reasoned thought of your own, and actually contribute to a thread? Why is it fashionable to just make fun of someone, even if the material is found to be a hoax, or utterly unfounded.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Link works now.

On that thread he was proved to be a charlatan. There are more links if

you like? However on that long thread he came on himself and when the

questions got too difficult for him to answer, he excused himself

to take a shower and never returned.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname Kind of interesting but I stopped when I got to the part where scholars debate the three wise men .Nowhere doe it suggest that there were three men .# gifts yes but if scholars are divided on that one point then Huston we have a problem .

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Yowza, Bedlam certainly seems to know a tad regarding telescopes. I appreciate the fixed link, Im going to read the last few pages of that thread.

I still find the OPs topic IE Solomons seal an intriguing one.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
At least some basic knowledge of origins and creation is needed to not let your minds be fooled and distracted by the ones who say hoax here. To the latter I strongly advise to humble their minds, get out of the idea of the fight-react mode and silently open themselves to... themselves.

Use your sharp minds fellas, if any doubt arises, research is needed.

The Bartender does not pours a cheap wine in yer glasses. I don't do this even if the CIA offer me bag of cookies.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

top topics

join