It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Leader caught with black male prostitute.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: samsamm9

oh please,offensive?Lay off the overly p.c. nonsense.
By the way that salute in your profile picture might be considered offensive by some people,pot &kettle?
As for the klansman-you cross dressing loving hypocrite.lol.

Political correctness and racist comments are different.

Yes, my Avatar is meant to be offensive to the SYSTEM.

About the KKK dude, life has a way to be so ironic.
Do the K's stand for Karma ?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

It's ok for you to think black girls are less attractive, usually. Seriously, to each his own.
But what you said was kinda like a white guy saying; " This girl looks good for a black girl ".
Capice ??

Imagine, the opposite, a black guy saying " This girl looks good for a white girl ".
Capice ??

I added the bold words, because I feel it's important to ask you what if the races of the "guys" in your examples were reversed?
What if a white guy said "She looks good, for a white girl."?
What if a black guy said "She looks good, for a black girl."?
Would you still be offended?

Would you agree that black girls/guys and white girls/guys (or any other race/color/whatever you can come up with) are distinguishably different in appearance, ignoring fashion and all the other masking techniques? Is it so unlikely that someone can be attracted to one race over the others, regardless of his/her own race?

Your own words are based around how someone looks as it is related to someones attraction to them.
A purely visual experience, yes?

If I hear a black guy say "She looks good, for a white girl." the only thing I would deduce from that would be that if he were to list different races relative to their perceived attractiveness, "white girl" would likely be lower on the list.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
these were two konsenting adults who should have gotten a room, a kars back seat is not the way klassy people play house.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

It's ok for you to think black girls are less attractive, usually. Seriously, to each his own.
But what you said was kinda like a white guy saying; " This girl looks good for a black girl ".
Capice ??

Imagine, the opposite, a black guy saying " This girl looks good for a white girl ".
Capice ??

I added the bold words, because I feel it's important to ask you what if the races of the "guys" in your examples were reversed?
What if a white guy said "She looks good, for a white girl."?
What if a black guy said "She looks good, for a black girl."?
Would you still be offended?

Would you agree that black girls/guys and white girls/guys (or any other race/color/whatever you can come up with) are distinguishably different in appearance, ignoring fashion and all the other masking techniques? Is it so unlikely that someone can be attracted to one race over the others, regardless of his/her own race?

Your own words are based around how someone looks as it is related to someones attraction to them.
A purely visual experience, yes?

If I hear a black guy say "She looks good, for a white girl." the only thing I would deduce from that would be that if he were to list different races relative to their perceived attractiveness, "white girl" would likely be lower on the list.

The magic word here is "FOR".

This subject has been debated many times by many different types of people. We will not get to an understanding.
I'm not here to change your views or convince you. It's ok.
I was just sharing my view on an offensive comment.

Damn, she looks good FOR a grandmother ( Because, it says USUALLY grandmothers are not attractive ).

To answer your question, I've seen and heard white guys say that about white girls. Usually these guy have a serious identity issue. Because in my view, the construction of the phrase says a lot and that's what I understood it to be.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I think the K stands for kinky!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I think the K stands for kinky!

lol

It's probably just a start. The rest will follow by example ( Or by nature?? )

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well at least if they follow by example they won't have any off spring.
Don't get me wrong,I've had some what some might call 'racist' views in my time but none that involve any violence etc. to other races-theses nut jobs are hardcore and shouldn't be allowed to have kids and fill their heads with their crap.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
un-be-lievable.

i've read that he has a half asian kid and was an fbi informant

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Id laugh if the black male prostitute turned out to have been Obama

LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lupodigubbio

Speechless LOL !!!!

Ironic. Guess this guy won't be part of any KKK Neighborhood Watch Group anytime soon lolol...

Just wow.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

This subject has been debated many times by many different types of people. We will not get to an understanding.
I'm not here to change your views or convince you. It's ok.
I was just sharing my view on an offensive comment.

Damn, she looks good FOR a grandmother ( Because, it says USUALLY grandmothers are not attractive ).

To answer your question, I've seen and heard white guys say that about white girls. Usually these guy have a serious identity issue. Because in my view, the construction of the phrase says a lot and that's what I understood it to be.

Yeah, it says that normally, the speaker doesn't find who they're referring to as attractive. Anything more than that is an inference of the reader.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

What about ...

I'd say, some black girls (who are real women) are cute.

What does it say to You ?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'd say the speaker find's that a selection of black women don't conform to his idea of how women should dress/carry themselves.

Racism is defined as the thoughts or beliefs that one's race makes them inherently superior or inferior, nowhere in the sentence is it indicated that he thinks they're unattractive because they're black. The parenthesis indicates the reasoning behind his thoughts, i.e. women acting/existing outside of what he considers to be a desirable traits, most likely personality-wise.

But as I mentioned about inference; the person about whom we're speaking could certainly be the Grand Wizard himself- there's not really proof of that in his statement.
edit on 4/27/2014 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

What about ...

I'd say, some black girls (who are real women) are cute.

It looks to me like a nod to the fact that this KKK leader was caught with a black man acting as a woman...hence the "(who are real women)" part.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join