It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Hand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TAWonATS
End credits dated it 2012.

It was interesting but the format was story telling by jumping all over
the place with lots of random rehashing of old evidence/story/myth/debunked material.

Worth watching just for perspective.

Speaking of ending credits....did you listen to the lyrics of the song during the credits. She was singing about: "Who stole your DNA and that its nice to be a hybrid". I almost pissed myself.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I have had an up-close and personal experience of my own, with time loss, so I know there ARE some real aliens visiting us. I have also seen some pretty weird things in the sky all my life... lights zigzagging all over the place way up there with the stars.

I too had an experience that will always keep me open to possibilities.

I'm like a bi-polar believer/non-believer its great and keeps everything new lol.

I also see things everywhere always, including inside buildings. I don't speak of it much but best I can say is ball(s) of energy always zigzagging and flying around. Very active and not sure if you ever looked at a heater and see the heat coming up from it, but I can see energy or heat coming from electrical wires. When I focus my eyes (or rather unfocus) it looks like a field all around the wire and running all the way down.

I essentially see the same energy only there more like flying specs and typically fly in one direction but spirals like a seashell. IDK, lol , a bit off topic.....I digress.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Interesting vid and pretty well done IMO. Definitely re-hashed a lot of old material but some of it was new to me and it flowed pretty well so it wasn't a difficult watch except for the abominably lousy video controls on the disclose TV website. Just going from full screen back to windowed caused the vid to end & go back to the beginning and trying to fast-forward was an exercise in frustration. Wish I could have seen the Youtube version and used their controls...

On a final note - when I first saw your thread title I thought it was related to our ATS visitor from the past, Hidden-Hand and/or Hidden_Hand. That was an *epic* thread on so many levels...and I was wondering if he/she were back. Also seeing the vid still in the thread on a pic of Col. Alexander from AMA history/infamy (depending on who you talk to) just brought the high-strangeness level of this vid to new heights.

Thx for posting it.

edit on 4/25/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Has anyone else watched the video?

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I watched this on Netflix and agree, it is a pretty good documentary on the subject. I thought it was much better than that one that Greer did and the recent MIB doc.

I was actually going to start a thread on this and did a search first...Low and behold, it worked, lol.

Of course, it was at the bottom of the first page of results...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I think it's really good. I wished more people would have seen the thread so they could have watched the video.
But then, you have people that have seen the thread that still won't watch the video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join