It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The circle of life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hey guys, not looking for sympathy just literally ranting to get it out of my system because people who I try and talk to about this just don't listen or have given up listening.

I've learned the hard way about how the banks get their money, I took out a loan around 2 years ago to pay for Xmas presents, still paying it off now obviously. I have an overdraft that's more than I earn and i'm on minimum wage (£6.31) for a job that I should be getting paid 9-10 an hour. Yes I know I'm lucky to even have a job but I can see why people just don't bother and sponge off the government. I tire myself out by unnaturally working 9-6, 5 days a week and I still don't earn enough to even pay for food or transport to get to work. They don't pay sick - pay and I've been off 2 days this month due to my migraines. I know what people will say on here "life sucks get used to it" or "be more careful with your money", "get a new job" etc. I'm tired of hearing the same crap over and over. My girlfriend may even leave me if I don't sort my finance problems out and she's asking me to do it in a time frame that is just unreasonable , the point of this thread is to express my anger at the corporate world, why the hell would the bank charge me for not paying off my overdraft? If I can't f'ing pay it off don't expect me to pay off more in a shorter amount of time.

Yes a lot of it is my fault but again I'm not looking for sympathy or kind words, what's the point in anyone bringing children into this world unless you're rich or well off. I hope there's a global revolution in my life time because if there isn't ill f'ing start one myself.

Rant over.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

I will be your right hand man in that revolution man. The system on which this world runs is the most self destructive, stupid creation by man. We have built a system that will eventually collapse. You know what pisses me off the most is Credit Cards in general and the interest that literally pulls money out of thin air and creates debt.

Certainly you are not alone my friend, I have a feeling something will happen soon that will push people over the edge. I just hope we are young enough to take advantage.

I don't know if you have heard of the zeitgeist movie but it talks about jump starting the system and starting over without money. The system they come up with is great in theory but who knows how it would work for real, but I have a feeling it would be a lot better than what we have now.

Anyways, hang in there buddy, don't give up, and keep on keepin on. There are a lot more important things in life than money, you just have to let go of the stress accociated with it. ( easier said than done)
edit on 23-4-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Why on earth would you take out a LOAN to buy Christmas presents? Good grief! I won't even ask what the rate is on that loan. I think it's a bit hypocritical to be ranting about corporations when you are willingly playing the game. It may not be "popular" but actions speak louder than keystrokes. It sounds like you're never going to get out from under your debt unless you either get 2nd job or a better job... I know that's not what you want to hear but facts are facts.

My grandfather always told me that if you can't live within your means now then it won't matter how much money you make bc you'll always be broke.

I really hope you can take some personal responsibility and figure out a way to fix things without giving up and taking a gov check. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Those who accept the lowest payment for the highest effort of work get the job, so by accepting low payment you take the opportunity for someone to work for more.
Perhaps you chose survival or supporting a non elite owned company which can barely survive.
Money however also loses worth over time (50%/10 years), so as time passes, what you originally earned will become hard to stay with.

I'm with you in removing this system, did my best to do it alone, but it looks like I'll have to create more wise spreaders and stay ready for ignoring the system together .. for example.

Can't really help you - perhaps set a specific time of 1 hour at an evening at the end of the week for applications, knowing it won't work, but something might come.

And yea, the system offers you fancy things, but our minds live an illusion. You can have fun with the little you have and give and still be happy, if you master your mind and feelings. Be strong, I'm with you.
Perhaps you can ask her for help. People moving together is a good reason to be together. 2 working and living together costs less than each working alone.
Buying a dark person - pretty luring again.
Though your self consciousness (seeing yourself and world influences from above) might be low - potentially might make you an unlovable hater.

It's all a world of karma!
If it is the best action for all and you can do it, sacrifice yourself to fix the ignorance of all these past and present lives!
edit on 23-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join