It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Come The Boots On The Ground: US Troops Heading To Eastern Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Danbones
a reply to: MrSpad
if you notice the IDF was working with the nazis against russia in Ukraine
just like they were in georgia
want links?
I have some, they are Israeli

and the Brics are already anti IMF/ nato
what was it china said to the US?
"all your chips are belong to us"

right now the patriots would prolly side with the BRICs too against nato
as ironic as that is

Do you know what's really ironic? Many of the "green men" have been identified as Chechen Neo-Nazis (lots of swastikas in the background of their social media pics)..

This has nothing to do with fighting "Nazis" and everything to do with Russian imperialism. You among others, just bought the Russian "Nazi" propaganda spin hook line and sinker.

inforesist.org/insurgents-identified-the-green-men-of-vkontakte/?lang=en

what part of "ISRAELI SOURCES" don't you understand?
here read some IDF lips:

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said.”...

...The commanding position of Svoboda in the revolution is no secret, according to Ariel Cohen, a senior research fellow at the Washington D.C.-based Heritage Foundation think tank.

www.haaretz.com...

Please don't make me repost the slobodeious NAZI salute pic YET again...

Now see?
opinions are much more relevant when they contain facts, no?

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago09 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ALoveSupreme

awe

The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine's nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise. Such categorical repudiations lend credence to the notion the U.S. facilitated the anti-Russian cabal's rise to power as part of a broader strategy to draw Ukraine into the West's sphere of influence. Even more disturbing are apologists, from the American left and right, who seem willing accomplices in this obfuscation of reality, when just a cursory glance at the profiles of Ukraine's new leaders should give pause to the most zealous of Russophobes.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
linked also in the above article:

How the far-right took top posts in Ukraine's power vacuum...
...In the new Ukrainian government politicians linked to the far-right have taken posts from deputy prime minister to head of defence. We profile the nationalists filling the power vacuum.

www.channel4.com...

It's called Godwin's law. The longer a debate rages, the greater the likelihood that someone will compare someone else to Hitler.
And Hillary Clinton has done just that: On Tuesday the former secretary of state reportedly told a private fund-raising party that Russian President Vladimir Putin's actions are similar to Hitler's in the run up to World War II.

www.cnn.com...

well well well, the lil miss benghazi nazi:
aren't we in good company

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago26 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago58 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago54 by Danbones because: quotes and quote boxes

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ukraine has tuned In to a conspiracy theory *sigh*

I can't believe some of the drivel I've read In Here, it reads like an illuminati lunatic asylum, ahh putins games..right ok

"I'm out"
edit on 24-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
This is not news. Poland is a NATO state. When you see "NATO troops being deployed to Ukraine" then you can push the panic button.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join