It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Cables Confirm Existence of Extraterrestrial Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So I am Surprised this Has Not Made Major Headlines. I think they are just waiting until the first confirmed, globally accepting siting of E.T.s for bring this out. With all the gibber jabber about UFO and Other Beings out the the Vast Universe, I don't seem to understand why this knowledge cannot become common understanding and a promotion to further education of the unknown. I know that if I'm interested in a topic or event, I learn anything and everything I can. And at the end of the day, if I'm proven right or wrong, I win because I have learned soo much to get to the answer/ conclusion.

The Link Goes to Explain that Edward Snowden Wiki-Leek Has revealed information that the government has been covering up alien contacts, crashes, feuds, etc. for many of years.

Link Below:
Link

Should Be a Fun Read for All

Regards,

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Quick google search will show a video of assange denouncing that these cabals have anything to do with aliens but rather a cult.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Has anyone actually seen the files?
They require payment to view. . .

Every person who has information that leads to direct evidence of alien life publicly rejects it for good reason.
Until I see the files I'm open on this.

***Just looked at some of the NSA files and they look pretty routine, just like anyone could expect from them.
UFO classification is often used for other items in flight, they do this for a reason. The more times the word UFO appears in these documents the harder it is to distinguish from all the rest. Hiding in plain sight.
edit on 4/22/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The article offers very little or no basis for its given title 'Wikileaks Cables Confirm Existence of Extraterrestrial Life'. If any Wikileaks cables uncovered strong proof towards the validity of the title then why has the author failed to include them in his article.
The only cable he has included as confirmation of extraterrestrial life pertains to a speech given by a mayor from a region in Afghanistan, in which, during a 90 minute presentation the mayor makes one reference to aliens - He noted that "war is very dangerous", and said "we know there is life on other planets, but we must make peace here first."
Wow, that's compelling stuff, and from a Mayor in Afghanistan no less, no doubt a man holding the key to many high level secrets. Maybe not.
There are no other sources from Wikileaks provided what so ever, the articles title is misleading and it offers nothing new to this subject.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

the government has been covering up alien contacts, crashes, feuds,
a reply to: SirKonstantin

An intergalactic Hatfields and McCoys kind of thing?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Has anyone actually seen the files?
They require payment to view. . .

Is this how wikileaks does things now?

If so, maybe that's why I don't hear about Assange and wikileaks all the time like I used to--aside from his public support of Snowden.

***I followed the link in the article to the wikileaks site and all I saw concerning alien life was was the same thing they printed in the article. And if it was huge news like this, why was it seemingly added as almost an afterthought to the talk about Afghanistan and the internet?
Hmm.

Also the article is a year old.

a reply to: generalspecific

If any Wikileaks cables uncovered strong proof towards the validity of the title then why has the author failed to include them in his article.

The only cable he has included as confirmation of extraterrestrial life pertains to a speech given by a mayor from a region in Afghanistan, in which, during a 90 minute presentation the mayor makes one reference to aliens - He noted that "war is very dangerous", and said "we know there is life on other planets, but we must make peace here first."

Exactly. That makes me pretty skeptical that this "confirms" anything.

edit on 4/22/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
But isn't hiding in plane sight the best way?

I feel that all the knowledge out there accumulates to one understanding: That we are not alone, we have been visited, there has been conflict.

Individuals seem more accepting of the truth that a population as a whole.

Thanks for your input!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: generalspecific

I see where your getting at...though...somewhere at sometime, contact was made, and made secret...so...TPTB called it blasphemy.

"All great truths begin as blasphemies"- George Bernard Shaw.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
But isn't hiding in plane sight the best way?

I feel that all the knowledge out there accumulates to one understanding: That we are not alone, we have been visited, there has been conflict.

Individuals seem more accepting of the truth that a population as a whole.

Thanks for your input!

I think that most polls have shown that well over 50% of individuals believe there is other life in the universe, but

alien contacts, crashes, feuds, etc. for many of years.

don't have much if any evidence for them (feuds??)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I wouldn't go as far to say intergalactic. It would be like...IMO, we are holding the earth hostage(the land) for gain in technology, because all the other life forms know how important earth is the to solar system.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Touche'

top topics

join