It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown creature captured On Trail Cam - 11/1/13 Sighting 27

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well, at first I didn't see much but the two dots, left side just above the center line. Those really look more like some lens flare or something, though I am not 100% sure on that. It's the other portion that is creepy. For those that can't spot it, look at the two dots (pause of need be, and full screen helps), and follow the leftmost tree, the larger one the dots hit, down a little. Just left of it, you can see the "creature", or whatever it is, that we see zoomed in on later. Is it real? I don't know, but it's got a sinister look about it. At one point, in the various enhanced versions, you can almost see a mouthful of teeth. If it's faked, it's a very good one; not overdone at all, and very realistic-looking. Well, for the subject matter, anyway. My first though was he filmed himself a little gremlin.Cool footage, in any case, OP, and S&F for that.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

His dumb ass must be lost, or he's out there looking for Bobo.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Sigh...

Does everyone around here have such short freaking memories??

I knew this vid was from the hoaxer The Polished Knob before I even checked out the post name on youtube. Looks just like all his other clearly fake videos.

Shame on you for being taken in by this obvious fake.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

So what happens next?

This thread will sink and be forgotten and then in a few months the process will repeat itself. The same hoaxed video or a new hoax video will be posted and many new people, but also some of the exact same people who posted in this thread will wonder whether it's real (many will credulously declare it so) and then proceed to star and flag the crap out of the thread.

I've seen this happen again and again at ATS, particularly in the UFO forum, but also here. No wonder this place is a hoax-magnet.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me a couple of dozen times? That's some pretty heavy duty foolin' going on..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join