It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palindrome week is this week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Link to Examiner

As explained by Palm Beach Post Blogs today, palindrome week is one of those “just for fun” type things, but it is especially interesting because the date will read the same forwards as it does backwards the entire week. Here's the dates: 4/13/14, 4/14/14, 4/15/14, 4/16/14, 4/17/14, 4/18/14 and 4/19/14.

What is a palindrome? Very simple: a word or phrase that reads the same from left to right, right to left. Just so you understand better, here's a classic example, "live not on evil." As evidenced above, a number can also be a palindrome and the following numbers are more examples of palindromic numbers: 34,443, 181, 2442 ...

Thought this was an interesting story for this week and wanted to share it.

Enjoy. . . AB

P.S. - And no, I am not going to say the world is going to end due to this odd number sequence!
edit on 4/14/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

AnteBellum

Link to Examiner

As explained by Palm Beach Post Blogs today, palindrome week is one of those “just for fun” type things, but it is especially interesting because the date will read the same forwards as it does backwards the entire week. Here's the dates: 4/13/14, 4/14/14, 4/15/14, 4/16/14, 4/17/14, 4/18/14 and 4/19/14.

What is a palindrome? Very simple: a word or phrase that reads the same from left to right, right to left. Just so you understand better, here's a classic example, "live not on evil." As evidenced above, a number can also be a palindrome and the following numbers are more examples of palindromic numbers: 34,443, 181, 2442 ...

Thought this was an interesting story for this week and wanted to share it.

Enjoy. . . AB

It is actually, though few realize its actually a matrix synchronicity. I like the pic better though lol

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

It is actually, though few realize its actually a matrix synchronicity. I like the pic better though lol

I thought matrix synchronicity was like, start playing 'Pink Floyd Dark Side' when the lion roared 3rd time in the start of 'The Wizard of Oz' then they sync up for the rest.

Wow, that just brought back fond memories. . .
I have to look it up now!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by G0v0D47

I thought matrix synchronicity was like, start playing 'Pink Floyd Dark Side' when the lion roared 3rd time in the start of 'The Wizard of Oz' then they sync up for the rest.

Wow, that just brought back fond memories. . .
I have to look it up now!

LMAO that would be how memory works with inanimate objects lol

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
For some reason I have always remembered this from school, supposed to be the worlds longest palindrome:

A man a plan a canal panama...

Think it was talking about Teddy Roosevelt

top topics

join