It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I know this is hella old, but I'm not hip with the times (or much else for that matter) & was only shown it on friday. Immediately, I knew it had to be used as a sample in a song because it's like a Zen master's riddle or kōan. Somewhere within this enlightened child's (attempted) words is hidden profound wisdom and insight into the true nature of reality and life itself. At least I like to think so about the simple things in life. And this is one of those things.

So I wrote a song about that idea, and used the sample audio clip. Here's the song, because... why not. Everyone likes free songs right?

Cheers for watching it if you do. Just pretend the big obnoxious twenty-second long bright red glitch spot near the end of the video clip is meant to be there.

Peace! Dream on ats

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

Thanks for sharing the dream and your music.

How generous of you to do that.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I enjoyed that
Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Beautiful song, thank you for sharing that! Also, I agree, there is profound wisdom in the words spoken by that lil dude. Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

Thank you for bring us the video of the child trying very hard to deeply express themselves and their feelings!

OUTSTANDING what you then did with that!

You ROCK!

Here is a similar video in a similar vein...

Kid Gives Inspiring Speech To All Children Learning To Ride A Bike

And here is it taken to a new level of confidence and power!

Songify This : BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Enjoy!

top topics

join