It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Today is my Monday and it has been one of those days. Looking out the window from work I can see trees with new growth from spring showers, the grass is growing taller and flowers are blooming. Mother Earth and all her glory has put me in a half glass full mindset. We live in a beautiful place, our Earth.

Hope these images brighten your day too

This is the Kavir desert in Iran as seen from the ISS. It reminds me of paint swirling around on a palette, beyond beautiful.

The Sakurajimo volcano erupting in south Japan, this photo was taken in 2010.

The Stromboli volcano in Italy, it erupted May 2009. Looks just like fireworks!

These are images of the glacier waterfalls in Norway.

Aurora at Mount Kirkjufell in Iceland from April 2014.

Look at how the colors glow! These photos were taken in March 2014 near Fairbanks, Alaska.

The following pictures are courtesy of the European Space Agency from the Observing Earth archive

These pictures have brightened my day and left me inspired, hope they do the same for you too

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wow! Beautiful! We all need our days to be a little brighter and you have just brightened mine.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Very beautiful, indeed! Our mother is quite the place...and she should be worshipped for the goddess that she is.

I always hit up twistedsifter.com for my need to reignite the love and awe-inspiring appreciation for our world. The photo's people get from around the world, are breathtaking, when in that moment, at the right time, to see Earth in all of its glory.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynx1102

Thanks for the pointers on the pics!

reply to post by Night Star

top topics

join