It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I thought I would ask "ye wise ones" for a little help with this one...I had a strange dream the other night and it stuck with me which is very unusual as I normally forget them rather quickly.
In the dream, I was somewhere at twilight. There was a woman there and I could not see her face. Now, for full disclosure I must add that earlier that night I had participated in a "psychoanalyze yourself" type test and my answer to one of the questions was "I'm with a woman and I can't see her face". I am certain that THAT influenced the beginning of the dream.
Anyway, the woman gave me a necklace, I tried to refuse it but, she put it back around my neck. This exchange happened a few times. I still could not see her face.

It was silver, fell about chest length, it had a heavy silver round setting with a big black onyx type stone. It was very pretty but bulky. I can still close my eyes and see it. I woke up with a jolt...there were more things that went on besides us just the necklace exchange but when I woke up I thought WOW I have to remember that but, I fell instantly back to sleep.

That is unusual as I am up and down all night for other reasons and sleep is normally not easy for me...

Any thoughts?
I am very curious...

Thanks!

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TNMockingbird

Sounds to me someone probably a higher female (older) is trying to bind or control you in some way. The necklace is symbolic for ownership or imprisonment by something. Onyx is the self-control stone so it kinda relates.
edit on 4/6/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Very simple answer yet, very applicable. I care for my Mother so....makes sense. Some days are better than others...LOL
Thanks AnteBellum!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

There's a lady here that is really good at that. Not in any woo woo way but psychologically. Real what's going on in your life type stuff. She's very insightful. Reads people well. I don't however know her name. She was in a thread about abandoned houses in dreams a few months back.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Thanks! I will try to look her up! I'm pretty good at finding people...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
thanks for your insight back there, Ante

Sounds to me someone probably a higher female (older) is trying to bind or control you in some way. The necklace is symbolic for ownership or imprisonment by something. Onyx is the self-control stone so it kinda relates.

a person is comprised of male & female aspects.
(i'm assuming the OP is male?)
that necklace (ownership) takes on a whole new meaning if that onyx type stone relates back to self control

There was a woman there and I could not see her face
"I'm with a woman and I can't see her face"

that's probably the female aspect of you..

the woman gave me a necklace, I tried to refuse it but, she put it back around my neck. This exchange happened a few times.

the female polarity is often refused, dismissed (but she never abandons us)

you said there was more to the dream.. compare this train of thought and see if it matches up?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Duh! That was a dream commercial tell you to shop at Ali Express!

The necklace is on sale for $1.94 with FREE SHIPPING

Bla ck Stone Necklace

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Okay this is what I have. Receiving a gift in your dream means that you will not be behind in any payments and also might be unusually fortunate in manners regarding kindness. Necklaces really do have a lot to do with a coming marriage. Being a silver necklace, it means not to depend on money for happiness, but on other things, which will do the job better. Maybe the woman represents the mother of your future husband.

How was that?

edit on 06pmSun, 06 Apr 2014 12:25:30 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

AnteBellum

edit on 4/6/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

Imprisonment does kinda work with marriage, right A.B.?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

..and lots more action in the shower block

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sure does, I made that mistake once it's not going to happen again!

I like being free. . . but I do have kids, so complete freedom is forever gone!
Now it's more about their freedom then mine.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Interesting except I am female. Thanks for the insight though...It must be something I am struggling with although I am pretty content. I have been wanting to change jobs lately...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

The necklace DID look very similar to that one!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That's good, money isn't important for my happiness but, it is for our creature comforts LOL...I am already married but, only since July last. We were together for 18 years before we got married though and that was a difficult decision...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The woman does not have a face because the woman is every woman. The interaction is about you and your relation to women in general.
The neclace is something that does not belong in your life, but it is something that you find appealing. Jewelry does not provide for any needs other than vanity.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Anyway, the woman gave me a necklace, I tried to refuse it but, she put it back around my neck. This exchange happened a few times. I still could not see her face.

It was silver, fell about chest length, it had a heavy silver round setting with a big black onyx type stone. It was very pretty but bulky. I can still close my eyes and see it. I woke up with a jolt...there were more things that went on besides us just the necklace exchange but when I woke up I thought WOW I have to remember that but, I fell instantly back to sleep. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woman in dream is the shadow aspect of yourself, an aspect of you not yet integrated, the fact you initially refused the gift says something.

Necklace represent a " string of ideas" may represent the talent of your voice either song or speech, the use of your spoken word in connection with your will.

Gemstones worn close the the heart stimulate love and compassion,

onyx stone meaning
gemstonemeanings.us...

Silver,
May represent the sterling traits of god, good taste, finer things in life,Can denote justice integrity, purity, or the ability to reflect gods light in your life.

Seems like a very significant dream to me.

new topics

top topics

join