It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with a million bucks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
build a cyborg body

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Oce who do you trade with? Stock wise what ones? I have funds through Raymond James.

I bought HP a couple of months ago and made a small profit with that stock. But now im looking at defense companies. They should do great now that the war is likely to expand.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A friend of mine bought into defence stocks just before 9/11 happened. He recieved a huge profit! Naturally he new what ones to buys as he is enlisted in the Army.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
build a cyborg body

Better watch out. With my million, I am going to begin my plan to remove all Technology from this world and return us to our nomadic, tribesmen ways.

I will hang your cyborg body from a tree and throw apple cores at it.

Or just reprogram you to do our farming.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In times of war you cant go wrong with investing in defense stocks. But it is as you say.... you have to do your research and know which ones to buy.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"2 chicks at the same time man, always wanted to do that"

sorry saw the office space quote and had to respond appropriatly

seriously, invest it, not nessacerily in the stock market, probably in real estate, try to build up a good little real estate business and ensure financial freedom, so i can sit on my butt and do nothing and collect a check every month

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'd eat it!

No, I'd get some of my "friends" some uhhh... special "presents", then spend the rest on setting up a paintball field and getting the best gun money can buy.

And if I didn't go with the paintball sh*t, I'd buy a surplus M1A1 Abram Tank and have some fun.....

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
one word. strippers.

but seriously i'd go to every NASCAR race next year and buy me an acreage just west of Sioux Falls and set up a gun range, and just shoot till my fingers were sore. then i'd tell all the "long lost relatives" that show up to go hang out in the gun range while i practice on moving targets.

[Edited on 5/26/2003 by AegisFang]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i would buy an 8 person spa and fill it with lime jello hire the most gorgous stripper i could find and root he nonstop for a couple of days.

then id send away to the US embassy for a green card and move my ass to florida were i would work at disneyworld as a caddie. oh and id buy a flash as computer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join