It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Manufcatured Hell on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A notion that has stirred within the infinite ether of my mind...How does a planet inhabited with intelligent sentient life (human beings) develop such immense and impressive technological advancements and yet still lack spiritual development?

Kind of telling isn't it? Wouldn't the spiritual development of proper conscience and empathy for other sentient life come before physical technology?

.. Don't let the wicked ones feed off your despair and negative energies. Their tactics are unimpressive.

Wander within the deep swells of your fleshy brain..observe the synapses of electrical signals. Notice how analogous this structure is to everything on Earth and beyond into deep infinite space..now follow the signals and slowly move yourself through your spine, the central hub of all cosmic and life force energy. You now notice a distinct rhythmic beat what could it be? Oh alast it's a familiar beating that brings warmth and happiness its all you have ever known as a human being it is the sacred heart. Instantly you recognize your sacred heart and the all seeing eye of your sacred heart. You now understand that all matter outside of your body is connected to you in a way that you should care for it.

Show empathy and concern, be noble yet humble..laugh often and make others smile...and NEVER be afraid to stand tall and teach others of the way through this toxic living hell that is being strongly manufactured on our planet.

This DOES belong within the Alien and UFO forum because this next part gives it credit here.

I am a unique individual with an ability to think critically and not fear ridicule or other seperative measures by those around me for discussing, explaining or all together holding interest of the reality I was born from.

I will state that I hold beliefs that homo-sapien bilateral human beings are NOT the only intelligent sentient life interacting with the living Earth. That being said does it not make sense to you that a prerequisite for possessing and developing awesome powerful technology would be having a well developed soul (spiritually advanced)?

It's rather telling that by every year that passes from the late 1800s to present day and beyond its making it more and more clear human beings are being directly interacted with. Why or HOW could highly evolved sentient life have the conscience and ability to drastically manipulate humans with technology that is not rightly their own? Would you not think the ET's would have to operate under divine laws of the cosmos? Including interfering with the development mentally, physically, and spiritually of lower evolved sentient life? ? ?

Or is this planet a training school of learning so to speak where anything goes? Your thoughts below please.

Thank You for reading much love to you all. I send you positive thoughts, positive energy , health, happiness, and prosperity my brothers and sisters

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Anything goes?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why is it more likely that aliens are responsible for our troubles than the obvious notion that humans are downright destructive and greedy with no regard for our brothers or very home? Humans have been doing despicable things well before 1800 (our entire existence?) only our means for levying that destruction against our brothers and neighbors has become more sophisticated and effective. As individuals some of us blame our peers for our problems, as communities we blame people with different religious views or aliens for our problems. Humanity itself is the problem on Earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

I almost p'd when I saw this one, lol!

Oh yea, anything goes double!
edit on 4/3/2014 by AnteBellum because: lol

top topics

join