It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get email replies from Subscribed topics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey. I have been here over 10 years now and I have never asked, so I may as well now.. lol
When I do a post or reply in one, I am subscribed. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can get an email when someone replies to me?

Any help would be appreciated..
Shauny

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Go to your messages and click on the 2nd button.

Any of your posts that have been replied to will show here with a link to the reply.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I am not sure ats has that option yet, would be a nice option though

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

shauny
Hey. I have been here over 10 years now and I have never asked, so I may as well now.. lol
When I do a post or reply in one, I am subscribed. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can get an email when someone replies to me?

Any help would be appreciated..
Shauny

they say you dont miss what you never had ... but i too miss not being able to have that function ... regardless of there being a way to manually take the time go into the actual site each time, and click on a series of links to go in and see if you have received any replies ... it can be days before i see a reply, by which time its often kinda pointless replying

shauny ... i thought that sounded like a pure scottish name ... til i noticed, you were in fact from a place called scotand .. east scotand to be precise ... perhaps edinurgh area

new topics

top topics

join