It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is for people that are interested in shapeshifting, myself I was not convinced till I saw this, there is something going on.

My wife showed me a video on her Ipad of this dance group called 787 on Ameicas got talent.

In it the judges says to one, you look emotional as he sways his head from side to side and then his face changes, it is something like in the movie They Live.

So i put a search in for 787 2012 episode 10 on my laptop and watch it NOTHING, I watch it again NOTHING, I watch my wifes and there is the change, I notice the guy at the left hand side end, his face changes shape.

So the guy in the centre changes and so does the guy at the end

On my laptop video, at 24 .39 a judge points and says you are one of the best dance acts Ive ever seen, at 24.45 another judge says you sir are getting emotional.

Thats when the change happens on the ipad, but not on the laptop. they are 2 different addresses for the video. ipad is m.youtube here is the number 1o3rkC42Ys.

here is the laptop video below, now at 24.39 it looks on the laptop that this video was spliced but not on the ipad, I think this is a tampered video and if you watch the laptop one through you can see changes although little but the complete face is exposed on the ipad.

No having luck with posting this video here is the link www.youtube.com...
The judge also says he saw new tricks that he has never seen before, well my wife says they never showed them so we don't know what they were, then I noticed people leaving comments about the show saying how sick they were of the station not showing the full routine.

This has me wondering I have to tell you, those who have ipad really should watch this video and you will see the guys face change as though you had put a pair of those specs on that the guy does in the movie " they Live" but not on the laptop.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Here ya go.

That's the entire episode?
edit on 30-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

cheers mate,
As I said if you watch this video you can see things but that could be blamed on camera etc. but if you watch the ipad version its totally different.
So in order for people to see what Im getting at they need access to an Ipad which Im sure loads of posters on here have.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

interesting, I watched this on an iPad several times but didn't see anyones face change, there was a little pixelation. I did not check to see if the video was different between iPad and laptop.
what color hair was on the guy who changed?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I didn't notice any changes, maybe you and your wife have some kind of "special" ability to see things that others can't. I don't know what to say, but keep searching and I will keep looking, I could be missing something.

new topics

top topics

join