It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream About that one Flight from Malaysia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Okay guys, do you happen to remember the Boeing 777 that went missing a few weeks back? Well, I was dreaming about it and this is what happened. It got struck by lightning and then something went wrong with a piece of scientific equipment in the cargo bay - it was a piece of equipment that was being transported by the 10 scientists who were working on cloaking technology.

Well what happened next was the plane had a dimensional shift, so that it ended up going in a slightly different direction than had been planned due to slight changes in navigation-related facts from one dimension to the next. The transponders were also on the wrong frequency as they were set for the other dimension.

But here is the creepy part. This man interrupted my dream and told me I was wrong.

----------

"Do you want to know what really happened?" he said. He brought me to a scene involving the plane, like something Father Christmas would do to Scrooge. There seemed to be a fog machine, but it could have just been clouds.

He told me that something had gone wrong on the plane and its course had been set to go out over the Indian Ocean where it would eventually crash. The pilots had notified the passengers and they all knew that they only had 7 hours left to live, and that their last moments would be spent with each other.

One person started reading his book out loud to a group who began to listen, and a politician on the plane started speaking openly about corruption he dealt with on a daily basis. The scientists started talking openly about their cloaking tech.

It was creepy because it brought up a lot of strange things about this flight, from the perspective of the people on it.

----------

1) No one will ever know what happened to them

2) How come the plane veered off course? Did something go wrong? Did any of the passengers notice or know? IF they were told the plane was going to not make it, what were the last hours of their life like? Was the wrong course somehow locked in?
edit on 30amSun, 30 Mar 2014 03:40:27 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Basically, your dream personifies the pilot suicide theory.

-The plane changed course because it was told to. Short of a catastrophic malfunction with the computers, one of the men flying the plane had to have done it.

-It is believed that the plane may have flown very high then nosedived to a low altitude. If the radar data is correct, the plane may have depressurised and everyone on board would have then suffered from hypoxia (suffocation basically)

-The plane left at 00:40 (i.e in the middle of the night) It's possible that most of the passengers were asleep when the plane turned and had no idea for quite some time. The pilot can turn off the infotainment systems to keep people from knowing too.

- It seems that the biggest challenge is finding the wreckage. It may be never found, that part of your dream is true.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
in the new movie cpatain armerica it starts with a hitec plane flying low in the indian ocean, they are searching for something, a ship - people carrier or military boat, the c[aption jumps into a 'hijacked' ship filled with hostages, stranded in the indian ocean.

was this a sort of prediction, coincidence or no relevance what so ever

I think lots of stuff on news is not making sense to some people the realtives of passenegrs feel like thye not being told the truth.

they think how can a plane with all this hitech stuff just go missing.

Hackers, can they take over a plane?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

darkbake
...the Boeing 777 that went missing... ...got struck by lightning and then something went wrong with a piece of scientific equipment in the cargo bay - it was a piece of equipment that was being transported by the 10 scientists who were working on cloaking technology.
...next...the plane had a dimensional shift...
But...the creepy part. This man interrupted my dream and told me I was wrong.
----------
...He told me that something had gone wrong on the plane...
...The pilots...notified the passengers and they all knew that they only had 7 hours left to live, and that their last moments would be spent with each other.
...The scientists started talking openly about their cloaking tech.
...It was creepy because it brought up a lot of strange things about this flight, from the perspective of the people on it.

----------

Very interesting dream, darkbake - thanks for sharing!
It is so funky how the dream started one way...lightning, inter-dimensional transhift...then, an entirely different storyline/explanation played out.
So what happened to the other 10 scientists? (
)

You said the latter part played out like a Father Christmas (Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Future)/Scrooge scenario - which, I'm suspecting means that you were brought into the situation, as an observer & not a participant.
Do you recall if you were "inside" the heads/souls of any of the participants, at any point/s?

top topics

join