It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Arrest Stemming from Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen this post by 3mperorConstantine?

On the form signed by Peter Lanza authorizing the release of Adam Lanza's medical records, the date of birth is listed as that of...

Ryan Lanza?

3mperorConstantinE I just wanted to post a follow up to this enigmatic finding from the report:

In the newly released book, Newtown: An American Tragedy by NY Daily News journalist, Matthew Lysiak, I ran across this on page 19:

The couple lived there for several years until 1988, when their first son, Ryan, was born on April 10.
Link to book description

Say what?

edit on 30-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Libertygal
reply to post by zazen

I believe that due to mistaken identity, his brother was arrested, by Federal officials, and released after questioning. He was arrested in connection with, and originally thought to be involved in, the murders, but was cleared. If you rememeber, there was also some discussion of his girlfriend being involved. Never heard if she was arrested or not.

And for those that want to nit pick, the brother was arrested. The definition of arrest being detained and held for questioning, and not free to go. Was he fingerprinted and booked? Unknown. He was, however, shown in an image in what appeared to be handcuffs, and "detained for questioning".

Not sure if this is what he is referencing, or not.

edit on 29-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

The one who committed the act was dead on the floor. What would be the thinking behind collecting ID off of a perp; dead at the scene, and searching for the person on the ID for arrest? I don't even know how to state my question.... of course his brother didn't do it. WHO did it, is the dead guy who's pocket you got the misleading ID from. How on earth could Peter's brother be arrested. What would be the charge? It would be a questioning at best.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

vkey08
OH MY GOD THEY TORE DOWN THE SCHOOL TO KEEP ANYONE FROM FINDING OU THTE TRUTH...

NO THEY DID NOT.... THE TOWN VOTED ON IT IN TRUE DEMOCRATIC FASHION..... sorry but your theory went out the window there, the ENTIRE town voted overwhelmingly to demolish.. are they ALL in on it?

I agree with most of what you said but this is the part that doesn't sit well with me.

$50,000,000 for a new school for 600 elementary kids?

I will build them a new one for 10 right now. AND I'll retire nicely from it. It is funny how no politician jumped ahead of this overwhelming act of generosity with tax payers money.

Rule number one when investigating a crime: Follow the money. And that my friend is a big chunk of money.

Just saying...

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've not been following the Sandy Hook threads closely...

I am curious about the general consensus here about the odds of SH being a criminal conspiracy and/or a cover-up or not.

With the JFK murder, TWA Flight 800, and the 9/11 attacks all being a perfect 10, how would most rate the SH on a scale of 1 to 10?

In other words a 10 equates to there being no question at all about a criminal conspiracy and a cover-up being involved.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join