It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hey fellow members. I thoroughly enjoy this site and the wealth of knowledge it has to offer. It's also comforting to know that there are thousands of others who look beyond the biased main-stream news for the truth. I am 19, and prior to a couple years ago, I had no clue what had been going on behind my back on a daily basis. Each injustice I read about furthers my hate for the elitists in control. I can't complain too much because I still maintain a higher standard of living than most of the people in other countries. However, it still sickens me to know the different ways the extremely wealthy manipulate things for their personal gains at the expense of millions. I want to know what I can do to change this!!! Obviously the people in control have solidified their position to an extent that no one person could ever bring them down from their throne. Nonetheless, I would be willing to dedicate my life to a cause that would actually make a difference. Philanthropy is great and benefits people globally, but what can I do to weaken the powers that enslave us? Thanks all

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bm2112

Welcome to the site.

Philanthropy is great and benefits people globally, but what can I do to weaken the powers that enslave us?

If you fight them, they win. If you go along, they win.

Do what I do…

keep on typing. The truth is a double edge sword that proceeds out of our mouths-- I mean keyboards.

edit on 27-3-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bm2112

Warm Welcome to ATS. Have some welcome cookies...

Des

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi, nice to meet you!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bm2112

Welcome to ATS young Jedi

Funnily enough I made this avatar earlier, not for anyone specific, just messing around. I think it kinda sums up what you said. The snake in the shadows always over our shoulders.

It's your's if you want it, if not feel free to click my signature strip and ask the team for a custom avatar, just tell us what you'd like.

Have fun and follow your dreams

Cody

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bm2112

Hi I am also new here

top topics

join