It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How intelligent are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Aliens are widely known as zipping around our sky in nice, pretty disks and fireballs, but I was thinking- what if the aliens are actually flying around in replicas of our own aircraft such as 747s and blimps and stuff. It would seem much more practical for them to do this as they could monitor us in the utmost secrecy and not be worried of being found out instead of flying around in really noticable disks. When I thought of this I doubted it because I myself have had a couple of UFO encounters that were of disks or fireballs so I thought that it would be a good topic to discuss here....

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Zanzibar]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Consider how ancient cultures has shared experiences about these beings.

The question is, Can it be possible that the aliens accquired the technology from our ancient ancestors and is using it to impress us? and use us as a source of survival?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Im not sure about that, I guess they could be and if I was the aliens I would be flying around in HUGE BATTLESHIPS OF DEATH!!!! But seriously I just think it would be more practical to fly around in replicas of our aircraft. Oh, and welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's been said many times before I think. The proof that aliens are more intelligent than humans is that they have not tried to contact us directly.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
... smart enough to stay out of our way for about fifty years.

... Either that, or smart enough to bias our whole way of life toward prospering their values, their goals and their agendas--without our even being aware that we did and do so.

... From my perspective, I don't have enough actual FACTS to know whether the correct answer is the first one, the second one, or yet a third one I know absolutely nothing about.

... We're mushrooms, you know. The Power That Be keep us in the dark and feed us bull shift.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
[edit on 26-11-2004 by 4thHorseman]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
from ufocasebook.com... - not too sure about this site. But perhaps worthy of a minute or 2.

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Fairly intelligent would be an understatement.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
well smart enough to power an entire facility on magnets(dulce) cloning, disintergration guns gravity disortion time travel plus much more so EXTREMELY intelligent id say

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Smart enough to know that If they went through the extra trouble of making there ship resembial a plane of anytype this would NOT stop the gov and yes even use from spoting them for more then a hour.
Why you may ask ? simply because we TRACK every aircraft we have thats flying in the air at ALL times and one thats not sop to be where its at gets chewed out very quickly . Barring the hesation with 911 (slience)
we still know thoes planes went off corse within a few minits but did noting in the next hour of time to change the out come.
And if a plane showed up eather on rader or visebly and it WASENT listed I assure even befor 911 we would have sent planes to investgate within two hours TOPS.
Now of corse our investagater closes on the UNKNOWN aircraft wich then proceds to zip away at incredabil speeds doing incredabil monviers not possibly with that type of plane we know know its eather a enimie aircraft of a new type or something not of this world made to look like a air plane .
so now the new project blue book has a margian placed in it saying look for un marked un regusterd air craft as alians may be making there ships look like our air craft .
now all this took only a week for us so it only bought the alians little time for all the extrea work they did.
Now If I was a alian who was sop to be smarter then a human im sure I would figer all this out and not bother changing my ship because it has no impact on the out come of being spoted and no impact on my abilty for excape eather way. So no point in doing the extrea work .
Now on the other hand if it was still 1920 to 1935 I mite consider changing a few ships to blend in so i can come even close for a better look.
as in thoes few years human flying tek was very primitive and they dont yet keep track of the numbers of air planes.
On the other hand my fack plane would probly be to much of a pain in the neck as its SOOO small that I cant fit my microatimising replacter magnetic colies in it.

top topics

join