It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Plane Payback From Project for a New American Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

War Crimes Tribunal in Malaysia convicts Bush and Cheney of crimes against humanity

George W. Bush and several other members of his administration have been found guilty of war crimes by the Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War.

Link

I would imagine this planes disappearance is more than just a payback, and there are even more sinister reasons to steal a commercial airliner (like loading the missing nuke on it and detonating it over a us city creating an EMP).

Didn't Obama just say the other day his biggest concern is someone detonating a nuke in manhattan? Yes he did.

Anyway, we already know how vindictive these guys are, as we all remember the case of outing the CIA agents name because her husband was publicly denouncing Bush and Cheney.

Well if they got all bent out of shape because of that, what would they do to a country that convicts them of crimes against humanity?

In a unanimous vote on Saturday the symbolic Malaysian war crimes tribunal, part of an initiative by former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad, found the former US President guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Seven of his former political associates, including former Vice President Dick Cheney and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, were also found guilty of war crimes and torture.

Press TV has reported the court heard evidence from former detainees in Iraq and Guantanamo Bay of torture methods used by US soldiers in prisons run by the American forces.

One former inmate described how he had been subjected to electric shocks, beatings and sexual abuse over a number of months.

A high ranking former UN official, former UN Assistant Secretary General, Denis Halliday, who also attended the trial, later told Press TV that the UN had been too weak during the Bush administration to enforce the Geneva Conventions.

He said: “The UN is a weak body, corrupted by member states, who use the Security Council for their own interests. They don’t respect the charter. They don’t respect the international law. They don’t respect the Geneva Conventions…A redundant, possibly a dangerous, and certainly corrupted organization.”

The Project for a New American Century is the real deal. They have power, funding, and most importantly the will to do ANYTHING (9/11) to advance their agenda.

Could this missing plane be another footnote in the movements progressions towards a world dominated by American aggression?

More importantly, is Obama's words about a nuke detonating over manhattan a foreshadow?

Crazier things HAVE happened.

Edit to add: I'm using iPad so I have to publish this before I had links and photos or risk losing it all. So more to come.

AAC

edit on 25-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/26/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Boy! What a theory.
Really. (2nd line)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A war crimes tribunal against a US President has all of the power and authority of two kids wearing paper sheriff stars and carrying cap guns. I'm sure Bush, Cheney, and the rest of that gang have that Malaysian resolution framed and hung next to ones from all of the other countries that have indicted them.

No need to down a plane over that.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Read Confessions of an Economic hitman,when your elite club gets upset they wreck entire economies,whatever happened to that plane was far beyond a normal terrorists capabilities.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Snsoc
A war crimes tribunal against a US President has all of the power and authority of two kids wearing paper sheriff stars and carrying cap guns. I'm sure Bush, Cheney, and the rest of that gang have that Malaysian resolution framed and hung next to ones from all of the other countries that have indicted them.

No need to down a plane over that.

Obviously. However, if they ever wanted to visit the country theres a chance they could be detained. More than anything, it's a global slap.

That's what they hate.

AAC.

(post by dlbott removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Regime change in Malaysia ?

High probability since this regime has been steering towards China lately.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Then you need start acting like one. I am sorry, I just get so sick of the bash America on the site sometimes I just snapped when it seemed that way. People love to hate us. Half the time it is our own complaining. Sick of it.

As for the picture and white house might as well be a picture of ufo. Course you understand that. Like it would matter to anyone here if you are booty brothers with Obama.

Definitely wouldn't be bragging about around here. He is not very popular lol.

Conspiracy is one thing but this Def does not qualify.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Perhaps I'm just out of touch on some things... It happens.

What real world powers of arrest or authority do these people have, that are making legal decrees? I see many 'former' titles, but I don't see current positions of authority for enforcement of anything they'd decide. Do they have liaison with Interpol for arrest authority that way?

There is a wee little problem here... Even former U.S. Presidents (Even Jimmy Carter, for that matter) have full and complete Secret Service coverage until they pass on from old age. Those guys, in turn, have the U.S. Military on fast speed dial, if the unthinkable actually happened and the SS believed they may not prevail. (can't imagine it outside of battlefield conditions...but they plan for everything).

So, what I'm really wondering is what changes or what happens as a result of that finding of guilt, where the fact it happened would matter or bother any former US leaders enough to more than grumble?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So what would they do to a country like Russia or North Korea?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

4 eyes for 478. Aggression it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A plane crashes and it's everything but an airplane crashing. Plenty of airplanes have crashed and where never seen again. Cities, civilizations, cultures, races, species, landmasses and even entire planets have been destroyed and have so to say "disappeared".

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Not even a Vladimir Putin atop a ushanka wearing brown bear is brazen enough to detain a US president.
edit on 25-3-2014 by crucified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

crucified
A plane crashes and it's everything but an airplane crashing. Plenty of airplanes have crashed and where never seen again. Cities, civilizations, cultures, races, species, landmasses and even entire planets have been destroyed and have so to say "disappeared".

How many commercial airliners have crashed in history without one shred of evidence being discovered?

Exactly.

Now add in all the ridiculously weird facts about this case and it is perfect criteria for everyone to question the official story.

AAC

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Everything lost will be found if not in a few weeks maybe months perhaps hundreds or thousands of years later like how we find lost cities.
edit on 26-3-2014 by crucified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

What missing nuke?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"In a unanimous vote on Saturday the symbolic Malaysian war crimes tribunal, part of an initiative by former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad, found the former US President guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity."

Well, that's about as official as me and a few friends sitting at a bar, conducting a "symbolic" war tribunal, isn't it?

Hilarious.

I guess those high school mock trial teams better watch themselves!

new topics

top topics

join