It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Organizations and Hidden Agendas .. The Future Is Calling (Part Two)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here is the review of the nice article:

The power centers of the United States � including both
major political parties � are controlled by members of the Council on Foreign Relations.
This, in turn, is controlled by a submerged Round Table Group, which is associated with
other Round Tables in other countries. These are extensions of a secret society founded by
Cecil Rhodes
and still in operation today. I call it the Fabian Network, not because these
people are members of the Fabian Society, for most of them are not. It is because they share
the Fabian ideology of global collectivism and the Fabian strategy of patient gradualism.
Is this reality? If I were in your position, being exposed to all of this for the first time,
I probably would think, �Oh come on! This can�t be true! If it were, I would have read about
it in the newspaper.� Well, before you dismiss it as just another conspiracy theory, I�d like
to refer you one more time to Professor Quigley. He said this:
I know of the operation of this network because I have studied it for twenty
years and was permitted for two years during the 1960�s to examine its papers and
secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have for much of my
life been close to it and to many of its instruments. In general my chief difference of
opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown.

www.freedom-force.org...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by psilocin]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Round table groups
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The Round Table Groups were founded in London in the late 19th century by South African diamond baron Sir Cecil Rhodes. Rhodes, (who had connections to high level Freemasonry), founded the groups as a way of preserving and advancing the interests of the British Empire worldwide. They function as a collection of small discussion groups, one in every major capital city, answerable to a headquarter in London .

There are many conspiracy theories surrounding this organisation, as the groups functioned and still function today very much in secret. Powerful figures in international politics, finance, media and commerce, such as representatives from the Rockefeller, Morgan and Rothschild families are said to hold membership, giving the society potentially enormous power if true.

It is also said by some conspiracy theorists that the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Bilderberg Group and the Club of Rome are all fronts for this group, whose ultimate aim is the creation of a sinister capitalist New World Order police state. Others say that it itself is a front for the Bavarian Illuminati.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by psilocin]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
That is disturbing news! Thomas Jefferson would be sickened by this indeed. He once said: "The flames kindled on July 4th, 1776 have spread over too much of the world to be extinguished by the feeble flames of despotism. On the contrary these flame will consume those engines and all who run them!"

Let us hope that Democracy prevails and Jefferson's words ring true.

[edit on 11/27/2004 by HALLOWEEN78]

new topics

join