It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi there, Cyprian here. Been away for..good God it's been forever. Or 4 years. Just wanted to say I'm back, going to be active, and just itching to get back into the craziness. We now return you to your regularly scheduled ATS, already in progress.

Somewhere in my room....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

Um, Hi Cyprian, I don't really know you but I just want to say, ATS changed appearance, I know it's ugly, but please don't freak out.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

yeah I noticed. Not freaking out..just A.) it's fugly and B.) I can still flag, where the Helen Keller are the stars??

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Cyprian
reply to post by swanne

yeah I noticed. Not freaking out..just A.) it's fugly

You can always switch between bright appearance or dark appearance - we keep it on dark appearance of course.

and B.) I can still flag, where the Helen Keller are the stars??

Check right above the word "posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM", on the upper-left corner of my reply box.

edit on 24-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Welcome back...god knows most of us can't stay away.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome back!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

*cowers in corner hugging a pillow*

WHO ARE YOU!?

staff said no ones allowed in my room until I stop telling the other patients I am the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian warrior-king being gang-stalked by time traveling Men in Black hellbent on causing a nuclear apocalypse!

CHEMTRAILS!

I need a nap...

Hail Eris

DISCLAIMER: CagliostroTheGreat is in no way affiliated with any actual reincarnated Egyptian warrior-kings, gang-stalkers or MIBs (probably) and any such resemblance to actual activity is purely coincidental (maybe) and should be taken lightly and with a tall, cold glass of homogenized vitamin D milk.

Kallisti
edit on Cpm2Monday0420142131Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:04:21 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: added disclaimer

top topics

join