It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Concepts of Plant and Animal Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Does anyone know what concept(s) God is trying to show us by using plant and animal life as energy sources?

I get that their bodies are sacrifices, but what is the sacrifice worth to them, long term, if they do not have eternal awareness? What role do they play in reality?

Again, what is God trying to show us by using their life as our energy sources, if they do not have eternal awareness?

Please try to answer without reincarnation.

Thanks.

Add: Oh something else I have been thinking about...
bonus question:

What does waste mean to life?
Excrement?
Leaves falling off in Autumn?
The sun excreting photons, particles, etc., which we use as energy?
Etc and so forth?
edit on 3/24/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The gift of life. Everything is relied upon for sustenance and self preservation.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

A life that is not eternal, sacrificed for a life that is?

What can this mean?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

We just keep the cycle going.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Life needs to sustain itself, its the natural way.

If we could get energy from coal, we would eat that. Turns out eating other genetic material is how our bodys have survived for millennia and we have developed quite the taste for it.

a few thousand years from now i wouldnt be surprised if humans are separated into new species based off our diets, carnivores, herbivores and vegans.

edit on b0505429 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

It is only a cycle if the dead plants and animals live again, isn't it?

Also, if you like, what about non-life such as stars?

If their awareness is not reawakened, what does it mean to them - to us - to God?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Can you clarify natural?

To me, and I mean no offense, natural is a word that expresses that you do not know. It is meaningless without its root understandings.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Natural is instinct, born from years of evolution.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

We sacrifice our bodies to give birth to, and evolve, our offspring?

And maybe even:

He will not take back the sacrifices he has made for us?

What about things which do not reawaken? What about plants, animals, and heavenly bodies?

Edit: Maybe we can exclude heavenly bodies since they may be the bodies of angels? Are there angels (spirits) who reside over plants and animals? Actually the bible says Jesus is the image/body of firstborn creatures, so maybe we just need to know what awareness is over plants? Maybe they do not reawaken because their awareness doesn't sleep?

Maybe this is what the fall was about? Fallen angels wanted to produce images of their awareness - they wanted offspring?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Death goes hand in hand with life.

When one creature needs to feed it preys on smaller or less defensive animals or plants for sustenance.

Sure killing stuff isnt really very nice, but it is how we got where we are.

Just because you or any other decide one day to stop, dont then blame those that still do. Live your own life by your own rules and eat what you see fit.

Im not going to stop murdering cows, because i like how they taste and they have good nutrient properties. The ones they dont have i farm veg for as eat as a side.

Do not take this as a personal attack, i think you raise some good points, you are just forgetting how we got here.
edit on b4646507 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Everything we can sense is the image to an awareness.

Just as you created words/images for me to see your awareness, so too has Father with plants and animals.

I want to know what Father is telling us with his images... this is what this thread is about.

Reality is "good" concept (re)production. We cannot escape it - it is who we are.

You said evolution, and the other user said cycle. You were trying to reproduce a "good" concept or reproduce your concept in me by giving me your image. I just took your answers and tried to look at it from a different perspective - the perspective of understanding that I have to go through the image to get to Father's awareness - to understand what God wants.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

By your own logic, life must take life to make it and sustain it.

So why the issue?
edit on b4242636 by Biigs because: silly typo

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

There is a deeper meaning to it. It is a lesson I feel like I need to learn to better know God.

And I do not know that it is required for life to sustain life. I think that whatever God wanted to do he could have done, but he did what he did for a particular reason... to show us something.

Sadly, I am not sure what that something is. I do not fully comprehend why we give our body to reproduce our awareness, if our awareness is not to live on - if it kills the awareness. (Some awareness do not live on.) Plants and animals and stars etc but maybe they do and maybe they are spirits/angels.

But then what about nephilim and their parents? Why would they sacrifice their body knowing they would lose their awareness - their soul, for doing what is unjust. Did they do it simply out of lust of the body?

p.s. When I wrote the OP I didn't think of evolution and angels, so maybe you are right. It is cohesive but it leads to other questions that I did not expect.

You will give your body - your images - to reproduce your awareness but you wouldn't give your awareness - your soul - to reproduce your body. But plants and animals and angels do? Or maybe they don't?

Sacrifice of awareness or soul is the big question. What does it mean, does it truly exist, etc?
edit on 3/24/2014 by Bleeeeep because: reworded and added content... also look at above post I added to it as well

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
Does anyone know what concept(s) God is trying to show us by using plant and animal life as energy sources?

I get that their bodies are sacrifices, but what is the sacrifice worth to them, long term, if they do not have eternal awareness? What role do they play in reality?

Again, what is God trying to show us by using their life as our energy sources, if they do not have eternal awareness?

God put humans in charge of this planet. Earth's resources were meant help assist us humans. (how we manage earths resources is our headache)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
Gratitude to the One who let us have fruits, meats and what the planet has to offer.

link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by Biigs

There is a deeper meaning to it. It is a lesson I feel like I need to learn to better know God.

And I do not know that it is required for life to sustain life. I think that whatever God wanted to do he could have done, but he did what he did for a particular reason... to show us something.

Sadly, I am not sure what that something is. I do not fully comprehend why we give our body to reproduce our awareness, if our awareness is not to live on - if it kills the awareness. (Some awareness do not live on.) Plants and animals and stars etc but maybe they do and maybe they are spirits/angels.

But then what about nephilim and their parents? Why would they sacrifice their body knowing they would lose their awareness - their soul, for doing what is unjust. Did they do it simply out of lust of the body?

p.s. When I wrote the OP I didn't think of evolution and angels, so maybe you are right. It is cohesive but it leads to other questions that I did not expect.

You will give your body - your images - to reproduce your awareness but you wouldn't give your awareness - your soul - to reproduce your body. But plants and animals and angels do? Or maybe they don't?

Sacrifice of awareness or soul is the big question. What does it mean, does it truly exist, etc?
edit on 3/24/2014 by Bleeeeep because: reworded and added content... also look at above post I added to it as well

if we didnt eat animals or plants, we would be licking rocks.

Dont hate progression and evolution.

You literally exist because of carnivorous risk.
edit on b4747642 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Okay so what does that mean? What is God telling us or showing us by doing that?

Is wheat alive? Does it have awareness if it is able to evolve? What does the loss of an extinct creatures awareness mean?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
sorry double post!
edit on 24-3-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Bleeeeep

Okay so what does that mean? What is God telling us or showing us by doing that?

Is wheat alive? Does it have awareness if it is able to evolve? What does the loss of an extinct creatures awareness mean?
wheat and vegetation are merely non-sentient LIVING things. First, find a way of staying alive without relying on vegetation and animals (or anything else that you'd find in nature). Once you succeed in doing so, I'll take you seriously and we will talk.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Good work gives good fruit? Which is basically saying good faith works gives good fruit which also suggests bad faith gives bad fruit - some times the forbidden variety?

I want to know what happen to the awareness of the dinosaurs or a blade of wheat I used for bread. What was the sacrifice of their body for if it extinguished their awareness? I do not think they could have pleasure in giving up their awareness or sacrificing their body and losing their awareness. And further... what does that mean to us, them, and God that they lose their awareness (supposing other life besides humans have awareness)?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join