It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grinding Headache - Day Three

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't know if either of these will help, but:

When nothing else does the trick, I get into a hot shower, as hot as I can stand, and run that hot, hot water over the back of my neck. It always brings me relief. The bad news is that it only works for maybe a few minutes once I get out of the shower.

My mother, on the other hand, swears by an ice pack on her face.

And I don't know where you are, but parts of the country are cold enough that this may be an option to try. I can also get relief by going outside into very cold air. It has to be cold, fresh air. That will almost always being some relief, too, for a while.

Good luck with your medications. I'm wrestling with mine because my neuro is full up on appointments and my refills are out. So I'm having to do the fax thing between pharmacy and neuro's office proving that I have an appointment coming up in May and need refills to get me through until then ...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Three days of this grinding headache. You know ... the kind that even the eyes ache like heck. The kind that makes your stomach turn because it hurts so bad. Tylenol isn't touching it. 'Distractions' aren't working. I'm grumpy. I'm angry. That on top of the usual health stuff.

I know what set this off. I'm stressed. The drug manufacturer is out of my medication.
hmmmmm....I didn't know the fact that you were on some kind of medication. Get well soon I guess.
edit on 15-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n
I didn't know the fact that you were on some kind of medication.

Plaquinil For autoimmune. Sjogrens.
And where did you go to dig up a two month old thread.

edit on 5/15/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

so sorry Flyers...I don't feel it now but I used to get migraines once or twice a week. Fortunately mine are anxiety related and Zoloft and Zyprexa have put them mostly to a stop...I wish you the best

top topics

<< 1   >>

join