It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Malaysia going to be the next coup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I put this in the predictions forum, just due to the volatile nature of Malaysia. Tension runs high quite a lot there, and this seems to be adding fuel to the fire. I haven't seen any articles about a possible coup, so this is just my observation.

With no answers as to the missing plane yet so far, the families of the passengers are really starting to get pissed. And they seem to be gaining supporters as well.

The Malaysian Government is pretty tight lipped and is releasing data days old. And usually what data they do release has very little effect.

I think that if they cannot find the wreckage or intact plane, this could be the tipping point for that Nation.

I can guarantee you that opponents against the Malaysian government will use this to their advantage.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Never waste an opportunity.

Upset populace are good for one thing, Exploitation apparently.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Australia and Malaysia have just had a fallout and America imposed sanctions this week.I believe over a former political prisoner and Priministerial staffer, removed from office. I do know that my Country (Australia) is doing everything it can to insult and piss off our nieghbours over the last few months.The US must have made some promises and greased some palms because regional politics are getting underhanded.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
As an Aussie expat in Malaysia I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that there will be no unrest or coups.
The majority of the passengers were Chinese not Malaysian. Malaysians are just treating this whole thing as something to talk about, they really dont care.

The Malaysian Authorities handling this are useless and incompetent but thats nothing new in Malaysia, Malaysians know there gov is corrupt but most just take it as par for the course.

Thanks for the thread, It feels good to talk about stuff I know

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thanks for the individual perspective from the ground. Whenever I watch the news, I always observe the people in the background and it just looked to me that this dissatisfaction was growing. Thanks for the clarification.

top topics

join