It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we are inhibited here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The topic here, is, we, as a group, are confined by a set of programs to prevent us from performing certain abilities.

It is important to realise the following:

1) Not all are capable of these abilities
2) If one is not capable, they might seek shortcuts or "keys".
3) If one is partially capable, and attempts these feats, he or she might find themselves in mortal danger due to the hazards that these these abilities present.
4) It is possible to learn these abilties, however, the time and practice required is beyond what most are capable of exerting, and also require existing technologies that are currently inaccessible to the population at large, for instance, space travel.

In order to "unlock" the "confines" of these "programs" one must demonstrate that he or she can successfully perform said abilities.

The "program" has certain "locks" that are "unlocked" if an individual has performed such abilities and additionally, to solve the lock, prove that these abilities are close to, if not, second nature, this being, the ability to coin the truth once the first lock has been released, thus, "opening" said channel.

Additionally, although one might be "unlocked", the system might not accept individuals to move to planes where performing such feats area allowed, for example, in a lock-down scenario, an individual ban, or only at a time when the clocks are reset, akin to waiting for a shop to open once you are already in-line.

I am going to take an example, and this is, space travel:

A) The individual has at some time in his or her existence been in outer space.
B) The individual can demonstrate technical knowledge to prove that he or she has worked with or understood space-fairing craft.
C) The individual can handle being in outer space with no significant endangerment to his or her person.

Now, there are obvious "hacks" - using our example, they would be:

I) Channeling another individual whom has been in outerspace.
II) Simulating the experience of being in outer space.
III) Hacking the system.

Being a responsible individual, I think that if one tries to hack the system, it would be an issue because:

i) An attempt to hack the system might result in a total ban, even if the individual manages to meet the requirements at a later stage.
ii) It might be hazardous for the individual if they are inexperienced with space travel.
iii) Individual whom did hack the system and cannot be returned might find themselves incarcerated on "the other side".

Of course, a juvenile response would be that "it isn't fair" however, if you consider those that do pass, they themselves must have spent time and energy into acquiring said abilities, and as such, the same should be required for those that wish to gain access.

The problem here is that, and it is obvious, that many have realised what these "locks" represent, and it has become an issue for soceity because, now, something generally considered "unnatainable" has been exposed as attainable to some, and to boot, activated by a "lock" - the problem facing the simple minded, is that they would treat the "lock" as being the means to gain access, as opposed to a simple test that allows one to demonstrate their pre-existing knowledge and experience.

I can now present an example, the ability, space travel.

In order to clear the first lock, one must be able to perceive an object that exists in a vaccuum, and the only way to do this, is if, the individual has been in a vaccuum - i.e. outer space.

The lock has a sophisticated tracking mechanism, and, can trace the exact point in "space" that the individual has experienced, using thier memory of said experience, if the individual has been in outer space during the last few years and can demonstrate that they can also return to a point in outer space a few days after they have opened the lock will they be trascribed onto the system program.

Once point is observed, object must be observed, and to key the object is to solve the difference between point A and point B - take-off and arrival.

To connect point A and point B, is to set the first condition, and place the individual under observation, at such time, they are monitored and can be observed travelling into outerspace as a result of a choice.

So, there could be something like that operating on Earth, an obvious "block" - the experience of the timeless state of being in outer space also referred to as the "fouth dimension".
edit on 22-3-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but if I may be permitted an observation, you seem to have forgotten an Introduction, or perhaps a topical sentence, or maybe an Executive Summary. You just start out in the middle of your essay without preparing the reader in any way for what you are discussing. In other words,

WTF are you talking about?
edit on 3/22/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I can't understand word one.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
what?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I understood every word. And I concur. All is not as it appears to most.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Your [bleep] is very organized, and we can tell that you're very intelligent. But your threads seem way too codified for anybody to be able to extract any meaning from them. Give us the key.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think the OP is saying we're on a prison planet? We've all heard about this scenario, personally I don't subscribe to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Essesntially, an "implant" that we have here, in the current "plane" that we occupy, the implant is a mechanism that allows the human body to transit to other planes of existence, the mechanism needs to be "solved" in order to gain access, and has various "entry requirements".

As an example, a dimension that is currently locked, requires the individual to handle the vaccuum of outer space.
edit on 23-3-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Its basically a kind of "puzzle" in your brain, the fact that, assumedly, you are in a plane of existence that requires a "key" to gain access to other realities.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I think the word "prison", alhough valid, has too many subjective connotations, perhaps, we are simply "confined" to specific "dimensions of reality", and opposed to "escaping", we simply have to unlock the door, and to unlock it, we must prove that we can exist in other dimensions without being out of our depth.

It is obviously a problem when we see "transition" or "escape" as being a global phenomenon or something that is post-mortem, the answer is that you can cross to the "fourth dimension" at any time, and also return to the "third dimension" whenever you want, and that there are many individuals whom are doing such things.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frexmil2

To gain access to other planes of existence, or other "dimensions" one has to unlock a puzzle in the mind, a puzzle that has been implanted in it.

Usually they start with simple cartoons and visualisations, and end with downloadable "software" for the mind that is transmitted telepathically.

Most of these "keys" take the form of glyphs, or "seals" that exist in the mind's eye - to solve the puzzle allows the mechanism to port you to another dimension.

What you need to realise is that there are many individuals whom routinley travel to other places and other realms/dimensions whilst still carring out their daily lives - you simply are not made aware of them, and also, you are confined in such a way that you cannot witness thier transitions/returns.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Systemresistor I made an account because of this thread.

Can you please answer:

Is "the internet is an infinite expansion of the mind" relevant?

If an "opening" happened and I got a glimpse but didn't go through in fear of death of the physical body, will such an opportunity present it self again?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ferrycorsten

Also I forgot to mention is "technology is a plan" relevant?

top topics

join