It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see lights while having oobe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For those who have had oobe/astral projections, I am curious if you see lights while having oobe?

I'm curious because last night was the first time I was having an oobe for longer than a minute and was fully in control (more or less) so I had more time to look around. It's not that I couldn't see any electronic things, but the street lights outside the window weren't lit, the room was much darker.

The other thing I noticed is that I have high myopia and I expected things to be completely clear in an oobe but it wasn't. It wasn't as bad as in real life, but still somewhat blurry.

What are your experiences?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ATSdelurker
For those who have had oobe/astral projections, I am curious if you see lights while having oobe?

I'm curious because last night was the first time I was having an oobe for longer than a minute and was fully in control (more or less) so I had more time to look around. It's not that I couldn't see any electronic things, but the street lights outside the window weren't lit, the room was much darker.

The other thing I noticed is that I have high myopia and I expected things to be completely clear in an oobe but it wasn't. It wasn't as bad as in real life, but still somewhat blurry.

What are your experiences?

You had a lucid dream.

When you have an OOBE.. you are not really in this realm, so lights mean nothing, rooms are not darker. Your lucid dream however, relies on what you know here.

Why would you need light, without eyes?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

Maybe. I can't say for sure. I mean, how can you tell the difference between a lucid dream and an oobe at the end of the day?

I've had lucid dreams but its obvious because I don't feel myself come out of my body and it's always in some location other than my home. There's always lots of colours in my lucid dreams.

This time, my arms kept floating out. Then my legs. They were tingling with energy, for lack of a better word. Then i floated up to the ceiling. I went back into my body. I rolled over half out my body to my right and my arm rested on my husband and I felt his energy. I rolled the other way and almost fell out. Eventually I needed to use the washroom and hazily went to the washroom, only to find that I couldn't because I didn't have lower body parts (it was just "me", no legs, no genitals). That's when I realized I wasn't in my body still and went back and noticed the lack of light and the blurriness.

I freaked out a little because I'm pregnant and I'm not sure if its safe to leave your body while pregnant.

join