It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli airstrikes escalate tensions with Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Being invaded by everybody in area with the intent to exterminate your nation several times tends to make people trigger happy.
reply to post by MrSpad

This is utter garbage....and equates to nothing but zionist propaganda. Israel has the most powerful Army in the ME and backing by the largest military on Earth...the US. Yet somehow they have managed to hoodwink the world into thinking that they are the victims. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Here's something you should watch.

The truth about Israel....from an Israeli Jew.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

UnBreakable

Rosinitiate

MrSpad
Helpful hint, everytime somebody fires artillery, mortors or missiles at Israel they fire back. Considering the fact that Israel is capable of turning any/all of it neighbors into rubble and nobody could do anything to stop them thier normal response is relatively restrained. Being invaded by everybody in area with the intent to exterminate your nation several times tends to make people trigger happy.

I know, I know, I just keep forgetting....Israel is the victim. My apologies...

Those Israeli monsters always pickin' on those poor Palestinians. Hamas are nice people if you don't count the roadside bombs, suicide bombers, and intifadas.

Yes and the Zionist are nice people if you don't count their attacks on refugees camps and dropping white phosphorous on schools and hospitals both of which are war crimes. Also using kids as human shields is so nice too.

edit on 20-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

'Military wing of Hamas training Syrian rebels
reply to post by UnBreakable

Would those be the same rebels (the majority of which are foreign fighters) being funded and armed by the west and their proxies in Quatar/ Saudi Arabia/ Turkey??

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
U.N.

United Nations.

Soak that in for a moment.

What and Why !!???

Russia can veto a resolution pertaining to them directly ! ?

Big Boy's club.

All is choreographed and trickle fed as necessary ...

Pfft !

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Feelings about Israel aside,
This seems like a pretty extreme reaction.
With all the military tension around the world right now, this type of action can have worldly consequences.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Wait, you're not playing the "Israel uses children as human shields", are you? Seriously?

"To enlighten those who may have harbored any doubts, Fathi Ahmad Hammad, member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said it loud and said it proud: Palestinians deliberately use women and children as human shields".

www.peacewithrealism.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

UnBreakable

Wait, you're not playing the "Israel uses children as human shields", are you? Seriously?

"To enlighten those who may have harbored any doubts, Fathi Ahmad Hammad, member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said it loud and said it proud: Palestinians deliberately use women and children as human shields".

www.peacewithrealism.org...

Israeli soldiers used kids as shields so much that Israel finally passed a law against it but that law is only in Israel. They still use them in Gaza.

Human shields

Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch said the Israel Defense Forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields during the 2002 Battle of Jenin. The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem said that "for a long period of time following the outbreak of the second intifada, particularly during Operation Defensive Shield, in April 2002, the IDF systematically used Palestinian civilians as human shields, forcing them to carry out military actions which threatened their lives". Al Mezan reported the systematic use of "human shields" during the invasion of Beit Hanoun in 2004.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I was making a point that Hamas does the same thing too, using human shields. And Hamas never targeted schools and hospitals? It's a disgrace either side is doing it. But you made it a point in your previous reply making it look like ONLY Israel is doing it.

Face it, peace in the ME will still be discussed 2,000 years from now. This issue will never be settled.
edit on 20-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The west cry foul when Russia annexes Crimea after 98% of the population vote for it in a referendum. But it's OK for nuclear armed Israel to bomb anybody they feel like without asking anybody first.

On that point I think the west has completely lost its way. We armed the terrorists in Syria and then we gave support to an angry mob in Ukraine and even declared their unelected leaders as a legitimate government after they stormed the government building by force.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Israel is a country re-created in modern times for an almost unfathomable amount of genocide committed against its people since ancient times..

World war two was the last stroke, the last mass genocide of the Jewish people's.

Israel has a right to exist. The Jewish people are owed restorations by most of the other nations in the area, Just as black people are paid restorations in modern times for the injustices they suffered.

Just because Israel wishes to defend itself and make statements when it is being constantly attacked on all sides after generations and generations of its people suffering genocidal attacks.. doesn't make it have any less right to exist.

If people stopped attacking Israel, Then Israel wouldn't be attacking anyone..

Peace is most easily achieved that way. You will never achieve peace through continually attacking Israel..

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

I agree mostly with this assessment. I don't agree with your 'restoration' statement (I think reperations is the term). But batten the hatches and get ready to be attacked by the libs and anti-Zionists.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

o0oTOPCATo0o
Feelings about Israel aside,
This seems like a pretty extreme reaction.
With all the military tension around the world right now, this type of action can have worldly consequences.

And that's the point. It was predictable. Israel is itching for a war, and they will have their war wether the world wants it or not.

Not fear mongering, but I truly feel it'll only get worst. Too much tension have been building up, not just in the middle east but globally.
Wars, rumours of war, unrest, financial ruin.....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

So you are implying that the palestinians have no right to exist, and that somehow every middle east country owes israel something, why, we can just speculate...

Israel is usually the one initiating the attacks, so dont come with that bull.

And if I may be callous, something must be on if every civilization and empire has more or less attempted to get rid of them.
Just food for thought.
edit on 2014u07201403pm20 by Yusomad because: the usual typos

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Zionism is just a euphimism for stealing something that wasn't yours.

All of this is moot really because nobody needs to destroy Israel....they will do it themselves from within.

All you need to do is give them enough rope to hang themselves and they will.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

AmmonSeth
Israel is a country re-created in modern times for an almost unfathomable amount of genocide committed against its people since ancient times..

World war two was the last stroke, the last mass genocide of the Jewish people's.

Israel has a right to exist. The Jewish people are owed restorations by most of the other nations in the area, Just as black people are paid restorations in modern times for the injustices they suffered.

Just because Israel wishes to defend itself and make statements when it is being constantly attacked on all sides after generations and generations of its people suffering genocidal attacks.. doesn't make it have any less right to exist.

If people stopped attacking Israel, Then Israel wouldn't be attacking anyone..

Peace is most easily achieved that way. You will never achieve peace through continually attacking Israel..

The attempted genocide didn't happen in Israel it happened in Germany. If any land should have been given to the Jews it should have been land in Germany not land in Palestine.

No nation has a "right" to exist and why should other nations in the area pay restorations to Jews? Jews were living there in relative peace until the Zionist showed up and started ethnic cleansing the area. So if anybody owes anyone anything it's the Zionist that should be paying the money to the Palestinians for the theft of land and the people that have been murdered.

Study up on Israel's history instead of just listening to their propaganda. As soon as Israel was formed they started ethnic cleansing the land of both Muslims and Christians and it still continues today. Israel in no way wants peace because if peace was achieved then they wouldn't be able to beg for money and weapons for their "defense".

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

UnBreakable

I was making a point that Hamas does the same thing too, using human shields. And Hamas never targeted schools and hospitals? It's a disgrace either side is doing it. But you made it a point in your previous reply making it look like ONLY Israel is doing it.

Face it, peace in the ME will still be discussed 2,000 years from now. This issue will never be settled.

That is because only Israel is doing it. The missiles from Hamas are unguided and do not have explosive warheads and usually land in unpopulated areas. Show some schools and hospitals that Hamas has hit because it's kind of hard to do with point and hope it hits something weapons.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

buster2010

UnBreakable

That is because only Israel is doing it. The missiles from Hamas are unguided and do not have explosive warheads and usually land in unpopulated areas. Show some schools and hospitals that Hamas has hit because it's kind of hard to do with point and hope it hits something weapons.

Wrong again.

"Hamas targets schools, world is blind, deaf, and dumb on topic"
"First, I researched the grad rocket. It is accurate. It can be targeted".
www.yourish.com...

"Subhuman Hamas terrorists target children, attacking a yellow school bus with a high-tech missile"
www.nydailynews.com... yWT

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

do not have explosive warheads

You really don't believe this, do you?

You think that Hamas would risk being hit by Israeli air-launched weapons to fire a missile that has 'no explosive warhead'?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

UnBreakable

"Subhuman Hamas terrorists target children, attacking a yellow school bus with a high-tech missile"
www.nydailynews.com... yWT

Hi-tech missile, hahahaha. Right, because that's not propaganda.

Israel:

Hamas:

It should be noted that when I was ten I was building rockets similar to Hamas with a bunch of friends.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Well then those with mindsets and technology of ten year olds shouldn't have their own homeland and be a part of the international community. Boys against men.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join